New GUI Sucks!
I just realized that TPB is back online.
HURRAY!!!
Now, for the bad news.
The new GUI is terrible!
It looks like Alpha, not even Beta.
No features whatsoever.
I think the only thing that is missing is the sorting... which is a important, but they will probably add that.
It does say using an Adblocker can screw things up. I had to turn mine off to get it looking normal.
Is there a way to vier the last posts on searches ?
Sorting does work. Click the table head as before.

As mentioned above, Disable adblockers or add the blocked sites to the exceptions in your ad blocker filters. (NoScript / Ad Block Plus/ UBlock Origin.)
(Apr 13, 2020, 21:49 pm)LZA Wrote: It does say using an Adblocker can screw things up. I had to turn mine off to get it looking normal.

Here you go. Stay safe buddy.

Code:
@@||thepiratebay.org/static/main.js
@@||thepiratebay.org/static/tinysort.min.js
@@||torrindex.net$domain=thepiratebay.org

Add it to My filters in uBlock options. There is a similar way for Adblock plus but I dont remember how. Im sure you can figure it out.
(Apr 14, 2020, 03:25 am)Nozz Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2020, 21:49 pm)LZA Wrote: It does say using an Adblocker can screw things up. I had to turn mine off to get it looking normal.

Here you go. Stay safe buddy.

Code:
@@||thepiratebay.org/static/main.js
@@||thepiratebay.org/static/tinysort.min.js
@@||torrindex.net$domain=thepiratebay.org

Add it to My filters in uBlock options. There is a similar way for Adblock plus but I dont remember how. Im sure you can figure it out.
Done and thanks!
on TPB Top Lists, the FLAC option selects Sound Clips in error, (48hr too) and the Heading reads "Toplists - Top 100 torrents per categoty" .... Category is mispelt.
Happy sailing
Would be nice to access the onion address again.
yeah was only way I could log in with tor browser using onion address
can't log in any other piratebay address. so cant share any torrentsĀ on the piratebay now