Netflix
(Feb 18, 2014, 22:13 pm)joew771 Wrote: There isn't any. You can use screen capture software or hardware, but that's about it.

I want rip Pokemon Series from netflix with PT-BR language, how I can do it? What software I need? There is any guide to help me do that? Thanks.
(Dec 15, 2018, 15:44 pm)Myspar Wrote: I want rip Pokemon Series from netflix with PT-BR language, how I can do it? What software I need? There is any guide to help me do that? Thanks.

PlayOn.tv works for me for downloading Netflix, Hulu, & some YouTube (REGULAR YOUTUBE) shows. Best bet, 4.99/mo or 29.99/lifetime - https://www.playon.tv/

Just watch out, before each movie it has your ip and name (in case you plan to share it). Sucks ass on VPN's (interrupted dl's and shit)

Long story short, it should work for you.
Isn't there a possibility to get it from your mobile device when you save a movie in netflix to watch it offline?
I remember that I was able to get stuff from soundcloud app. I was able to find their cashed files on my sd card and just change their .blabla format to .mp3 and it worked perfectly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bioshock Movie is Coming to Netflix Slow Mo 0 4,673 Aug 25, 2022, 16:39 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Disney Ditching Netflix Keeps Piracy Relevant Ernesto 4 17,592 Oct 08, 2017, 13:50 pm
Last Post: contrail
  new netflix download feature? Raspberry _Ripple 3 15,220 Aug 16, 2016, 02:02 am
Last Post: Shugotenshi