Need help with opinions on an age old question
I'm quite partial to Playstation only because of Gran Turismo. If it wasn't so exclusive I probably would never get a game console in the first place.

In general I hear more positive things about playstation than xbox. Who doesn't enjoy hating on Microsoft these days?
Comparing Sony to Microsoft is like comparing Hitler to Osama Bin Laden.

Both guys were charismatic, but they are terrible persons.

EDIT: On the business end of things, I mean.
I hate playing games on my computer, I think it should be for computing...

But I see some of you like PC as a gaming console. Would you play Games on your PC???
Xbox One vs PS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blMhx6OAKjA

I prefer PC gaming over using consoles. It's a decision more aimed towards convenience.
I like PC games as well because you don't need to mod your PC to pirate games.
you guys are giving me food for thought about using the computer. I bought a $450.00 Video card since ZI like movies and watching my Law and Order and such. I got an Nvidia ATX 750 Is that decent? My son tells me some computer cards are slow.. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.. I figure I spanked out $450 for it when I was working 75hr a week OT. so this was nothing. NOW that I'm on a budget, and that's another aspect of my question, I have to try and fly on the cheap... Maybe I'll just play on my computer.. It'll be only me there...

Thanks, and keep em coming, I'm still in limbo with all this shit... Soon to be living in my car again if I don't get my ass going on this apartment deal... FML\\+
I never buy a video card that is more than $350. GTX 750 is quickly becoming outdated, but is still a decent card.
You don't need a graphics card for TV and movies.

Gaming PC's are changeable but cost a lot more than game consoles. The only pay off is you can get a lot of software for free. It seems like a lot of popular games are releasing on consoles months before PC or becoming straight up console exclusives.
I just raid bargain bins in the local franchise stores.

I buy extra computers because I have relatives coming over for classic LAN games.
i agree with bob, a ps4 kicks ass if you like today's games, but if you like them oldies then just stick with a pc

i have a beastly pc, but i just don't tend to use it much since i'm not a huge fan of Steam/Origin and the fact that there are more players on console for some franchises, and that there are less cheaters on console

pc - huge library of games, but a bit tricky if you're some geezer w/o knowledge of current tech

console - the easiest platform, but low graphics
no doubt PS4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question About Last Epoch HeyMiki 0 426 Feb 28, 2024, 03:48 am
Last Post: HeyMiki
  need help with sims 3 expansion packs please hardan 0 8,630 Jul 02, 2022, 13:07 pm
Last Post: hardan
  Need help with Skyrim nightmate041 0 7,823 Jan 18, 2022, 05:38 am
Last Post: nightmate041
  wolfenstein 2 the new colossus DLC QUESTION SAHARBM92 1 19,670 May 10, 2021, 05:51 am
Last Post: dueda
  Good evening friends I need your help maor 4 28,232 Feb 23, 2021, 15:18 pm
Last Post: maor