NWO/Masonry/CIA/Nazism and Gangstalking.
Don't cry, I'll buy the t-shirt.
There is a probable mistake that needs to be revisited in my first post, but when facing duplicitous liars and manipulators, geopolitical stuff are hard to figure out.
I think there is a great possibility that they gave Israel to the Jews to use it as a gateway to keep destabilizing the middle east as the CIA and USA always did.
They need Israel to stand against Iran as geographically they are perfectly located.

But at the end they intend to turn the world against Israel by letting them endorse the abominable massacre and genocide they are perpetrating against Palestine.
And probably endorsing more horrors they will inflict in the middle east in the next coming years.
But I still think the Mossad is in.

At a given point the Occident will turn against Israel too, but still hiding their real agenda, as I said in my first post, the return of Nazism at a gigantic scale
after having wiped out those they consider undesirable from earth (have a look at their Masonic Georgia guidestones).

Let's wait and see...

I should have titled this thread "The West is trapped in a Nazi experiment since the creation of the CIA", because in the end, this what all this shit is about.
^ Brilliant Post!

Total agree with everything you just said...

Also while on the subject, I wouldn't take any notice of Butler, his views are very narrow and limited.  I bet Butler is working as a shill for the government and has been assigned here to carry out a process where to put confusion into the threads.  It's most likely that he is one of the main propagandists working at this forum with intention to get others following his narrow views.  Butler will most likely attack this thread yet again to try and boycott the meaning about what you've said like some kind of protocol that has been barked down from higher people in his department.  A very typical leftist always trying to snub the reality with his negativity behind most of the political threads found on SB.
I'm far away you know..., there are some I don't even see...
(Apr 01, 2024, 18:16 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:  . . . Butler is working as a shill for the government . . . .

Wrong again, just as I would suspect.  Still, better that than a drone for Priggy at the IRA.  So sad that Priggy outlived his usefulness to the regime and had to have his jet rigged to explode, right?

Stay safe out there.  We would miss your insane rants.  At least for awhile, anyway . . . .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA chief exposed Russian assassination plot to Zelenskyy just before invasion CaptButler 0 7,629 Jan 16, 2023, 15:38 pm
Last Post: CaptButler
  Snowden shares enlightening video from 1983 about the CIA planting false information Resurgence 0 5,478 Nov 10, 2022, 14:15 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Pro-Donbass publication in the crosshairs of agency linked to CIA, NATO and WH Resurgence 0 4,205 May 05, 2022, 21:44 pm
  How CIA uses cyber weapon ‘Beehive’ to monitor, attack global key targets Resurgence 0 5,159 Apr 19, 2022, 23:53 pm
  US: Supreme Court sides with hiding CIA torture Resurgence 0 4,822 Mar 04, 2022, 01:26 am