My user page appears to be empty / only torrents from trusted members are showing up
Every time thispiratebay having problems and i can see Vip members are rocking with this situation.

(Dec 11, 2017, 04:03 am)anonymous123 Wrote: If you think they dont care why dont ya find other place to post your content huh?

Why man you are here? Go upload torrents .I can see your joyful face.lol
Hey,
I noticed yesterday and nothing changed even today coz thepiratebay.org search is totally weird and not able to show even a single torrent of unverified users, Even I've uploaded around 1000 torrents so far in last one year I think so but still not verified uploader, it was fine previously but now whatever I'll upload users can't see or download, it just disappointed me a lot coz we're working really hard to manage all the stuff and if at the end of day we got these results...so what to do...on the other hand if someone wants to see my profile, as non-verified uploader no one can see anything on my profile no torrent nothing at all. This gives me feeling, thepiratebay isn't for uploader like us anymore.
is there anyone who can explain this situation if possible? it would be much appreciated.
Piratebay profile:
https://thepiratebay.org/user/ITRG/

Have a good day...
This is what admins tell to me " It's a glitch in the indexing, affecting multiple people. Your torrents are still there and they will be accessible again at some point "
(Dec 11, 2017, 04:18 am)contrail Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2017, 04:10 am)Miss_Kitti Wrote: Although I haven't been able to upload all day, it keeps giving the message upload error 4
????? the last few days even with all the prob's - I have still been able to upload, until somewhere in the last 12hrs or so, 
I'm hoping that this is not an additional problem to the existing ones, after all... Sid said the other day that we just need to wait for their server to get rebooted, 
so I suppose we just have to hope for the best and keep our eye out here at the forum for updates.

Upload error4 can mean

1) the torrent file you are trying to upload contains too many files
2) the torrent description you are trying to enter is too large
3) It can also be caused by having an '&' in the title.

Please refer to this thread for error 4: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-ThePira...86#pid1986

thank you so much, that's what it is then, too big description, that is a massive help  Smile
We wait patiently...

Another thread https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-My-user...o-be-empty
(Dec 09, 2017, 02:50 am)Sid Wrote: Ignore the idiot above and do NOT post in account issues.

The torrents are all still there, there is just a glitch in the indexing so they're not being displayed.

Winston will reboot the servers as soon as he sobers up...

thank you Sid Smile
forum staff u know how long time this problem have stay??

(Dec 10, 2017, 06:10 am)Mr.Masami Wrote: You can still see your torrents on your account preferences page:

https://thepiratebay.org/settings

what a suggestion Big Grin Big Grin

Thanks man Tongue
(Dec 11, 2017, 13:02 pm)psms Wrote: forum staff u know how long time this problem have stay??

no ETA

EDIT: Sorry just read this was addressed to the forum staff and not the general public. What is above is my best guess.
(Dec 11, 2017, 18:47 pm)contrail Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2017, 13:02 pm)psms Wrote: forum staff u know how long time this problem have stay??

no ETA

EDIT: Sorry just read this was addressed to the forum staff and not the general public. What is above is my best guess.

Yes, of course.and Sorry it's my mistake.Thanks contrail
I guess Winston is on a bender... I suppose thats what you get when you have a lush in charge of the server. unfortunately we apparently aren't among the "chosen" to be on another server... when I say chosen refer to the FAQ about getting verified uploader status... "Don't ask - applications are not accepted and will reduce your chances. Just carry on uploading quality torrents and one day your skull will come." so I guess until then just put up with it and if nothing else SID will come along and call you an idiot or be pessimistic in some other way toward you for posting in the forum about anything he deems not worthy. Hail Caesar. in the meanwhile don't bother uploading because no one will see it till "Wilson" sobers up apparently. I guess the chosen garner enough AD revenue to make the rest of us moot.  Well I wish they paid Winston more just to get him to come in to work... oooh gotta restart a server... oooh... this will probably get deleted or my account frozen "banned" by the staff to avoid any embarrassment so at least I got my rant on lololol

(Dec 11, 2017, 06:08 am)fooker20 Wrote: This is what admins tell to me " It's a glitch in the indexing, affecting multiple people. Your torrents are still there and they will be accessible again at some point "

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returned to login page CenaCme 6 1,091 Feb 03, 2024, 10:16 am
Last Post: Executive
  Torrents not showing up at all Yilo 0 4,093 May 10, 2023, 21:49 pm
Last Post: Yilo
  Search is not reliable/not showing all results Nantes 0 8,849 Jul 10, 2022, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Nantes
  Only logged in can see replies in some request threads Glassbaaten 1 16,112 Dec 09, 2021, 22:48 pm
Last Post: Moe
  wrong FLAC url in top 100 page theSEMAR 0 11,348 Sep 27, 2021, 08:46 am
Last Post: theSEMAR