My Original Albums & Songs
Hello! My name is Chancius and I'm a musician from Brooklyn, NY. I recently released my newest album 'Bando' and I'm sharing it for free on The Pirate Bay!

A little about myself, I started out playing in the subway tunnels of NYC. Years ago I was attacked and mugged by 5-6 guys while walking home. I had a slight concussion, a black eye, two major lumps on my head (from them kicking it), and bloody, black gums. I was pretty shaken up and due to the trauma I was unable to hold down a job that winter. I decided that I'd take the 8-10 songs I had written in private and play on the subway to try and get by which is how it all got started. From there I started making demos to sell and then one thing led to another.

'Bando' is an alternative rock concept album with a sci-fi twist. Envisioned as an alternative rock opera, the album tells the story of Bando, a young man afflicted with a life-threatening disease. In an attempt to save himself, he volunteers for an untested procedure to meld his consciousness with cutting edge technology. As his story unfolds, the ramifications of blending humanity with machinery are brought to life in sound.

Currently I have a radio and PR campaign being run through Planetary Group. My album is currently getting play on over 50 stations across the US and is even charting on several (just hit #1 on a station in PA)! You can check out the music video for 'A Piece of You Wherever I Go' on YouTube.

I've never worked harder, invested more time, or money on anything in my entire life (and I'm not sure if I'll be able to again). I appreciate anyone who listens and if you like it please share it! Search me out on Google for my official website, Facebook, and other sites I may be on. Thanks! Smile

Chancius - Bando - (Alternative Rock, Concept Album)

[Image: CDBabyCover.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pink Floyd - A Great Collection of Sandwich Songs [Bubanee] bubanee 0 3,082 Jan 08, 2023, 04:07 am
Last Post: bubanee
  Xbox first version/original/classic games torrents museovivo 0 9,830 Feb 17, 2020, 14:49 pm
Last Post: museovivo
  [BILS] Uploads - Music, Albums bils 1 14,880 Aug 28, 2018, 04:38 am
Last Post: bils
  OPM (Original Pilipino Music) Release Group SkilletWarez 8 63,545 Apr 28, 2018, 13:22 pm
Last Post: jimgrid182
  [StyleTezticol] top indie rock & dance songs [Music] styletezticol 18 35,704 Feb 19, 2018, 11:37 am
Last Post: styletezticol