Multi language blu ray torrent
Hi, im learning italian and is very helpful for me watch movies or tv series with english, italian audio with english and italian subs, but im a spanish speaker, so if the torrent has english, itlaian, spanish option is much better. Is hard to find something like that but not impossible ! I have the LOTR and Harry potter saga with multi language and is great.

Does anybody know where i can find a gruop, user, or torrent site with this kind of torrent ? I found some movies but online with english and french audio or subs, or english and hindu audio.

Thank you for your help and sorry if i did some grammar mistake, im not from a country where you often speak or write english Blush
I think such a thing does come randomly.

If you live near a library, you might be able to find some DVDs/Blu Rays, rip them, and watch them there, using whatever settings are available.

If needed, you can find a subtitles site that you can sync a video file with and watch them while reading an Italian subtitle that concurs with the file.

EDIT: Am I making sense so far?

EDIT: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-RodneyY...es--103390

Like RodneyYouPlonker, many uploaders will already have ripped some Blu Rays to video files and accompany them with multi-language subtitles. You can certainly mix and match from there.

Hope this helps. (Am I making sense?)
When I rip Blu Rays I always leave all the subtitles intact, if they are there in my rips it's because they were on the disc like that.  I never mess around with subtitles I just leave them be.
RodneyYouPlonker: have you ever done a rip that permanently stamps the subtitles onto the video, a method known as "burning?"

When I burn VCDs, I used to permanently embed subtitles onto the MPEG-1 videos. Sometimes watching a VCD can be trying, as the burnt subtitle can cover the background text, making the video a little hard to watch.

To the OP, if you're still here:

Here's a subtitle site for moveis: https://www.yifysubtitles.com
Here's a subtitle site for TV shows: https://subscene.com/browse/popular/all/1

To use them, you might want to use DirectVOBSub; it's included if you install the K-Lite Codec Pack without altering the settings. Then, you might want to change the name of the downloaded subtitle (usually with the .srt extension) to the name of the video file, but without changing the extension. Leave the subtitle file as .srt. Open the file to play it; it should work.

Hope this helps.
No, nothing like that Robert.
(Apr 05, 2019, 14:20 pm)RobertX Wrote: a rip that permanently stamps the subtitles onto the video, a method known as "burning?"

Hardcoded subtitles are obsolete, text file formats are pretty standard and all players can handle them nowadays.
They also look bad, specially on the small sized, low quality encodes used by whoever is amateur enough to choose hardsubs.
In Chinese-speaking places, hard-coded subs always appear in TV shows and movies.

I guess it's because that there are too many dialects besides the usual Cantonese and Mandarin ones.
When subtitles first appeared on filmstrips and TV transmissions, they needed to be burned in; projectors weren't made to mix images or handle text characters.

By the time TVs were upgraded to include stereo sound and captions, like FM radio did, most countries simply didn't regulate the format and/or stations didn't take the costs, while cable video companies were eager to offer it - Set-up boxes already had the electronics for doing it thus there was minimum extra cost.

Now it's Digital TV era and most open TV stations still don't offer much in terms of captions (subtitles), at least here and most poor countries. It's all about money$.

Now China is the result of many kingdoms forming an empire. Subtitles can be a problem when a country has many different languages - India has thousands and seven are official, imagine seven rows of text (in different character sets) rolling on your favorite telenovela, or a road sign with seven directions to next exit!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  blu ray vs bdrip piano0011 8 19,215 Oct 15, 2017, 07:25 am
Last Post: piano0011
  The Pirate Bay display language translation volunteering? sonicbanana 3 11,947 Aug 16, 2017, 19:55 pm
Last Post: sonicbanana
  Former NYPD Chief Ray Kelly Still Trying To Sell His Post-Stop-And-Frisk ... Mike 0 8,880 Oct 10, 2014, 03:24 am
Last Post: Mike
  Which is the best way to upload a multi-tracker torrent? s8ureCUjUk 2 10,740 Sep 22, 2014, 09:07 am
Last Post: s8ureCUjUk
  racheal ray - food and fast 3 dvd's torrent frankenweepie 6 13,667 Aug 12, 2014, 20:57 pm
Last Post: stormium