More DVDR Movies
I just wanted to ask for more DVDR Movies (NTSC).

I love this site and still downloading since 2009. Back when there were lots of DVDR movies and uploaders. Now not so many  Sad
I have more than 1000 movies downloaded from this site burnt on DVD Big Grin

So that's my request.
I hope you guys can upload more, like this guy called: yerisan710 (He is doing his best)

Have a good day! Smile 

impossibleisfaby

workerbee edited Aug 09, 2020 15:17 pm this post because:

Moved to Movies subforum (the Requests section is for specific content).

Are the DVDs authored, like do they have menus, or are they just raw materials in their respective formats, like MP4 or MKV?
If you can't find a particular movie on the search engine try dedicated movie sites. One that i found great old movies was the already defunct movie2k.to
Do "dedicated movie sites" include torrents, direct downloads, or both?
(Aug 10, 2020, 00:39 am)RobertX Wrote: Are the DVDs authored, like do they have menus, or are they just raw materials in their respective formats, like MP4 or MKV?

They are DVD copies with menus, audios, subtitles and extras.

(Aug 10, 2020, 13:59 pm)spinka Wrote: If you can't find a particular movie on the search engine try dedicated movie sites. One that i found great old movies was the already defunct movie2k.to

Do you know a good torrent site to download DVDR (ntsc) movies? Because I cant find any Sad
Well met to you, impossibleisfaby! I author my video files (TV shows and movies) too! I hope we can chat about the subject some time.

Here's a list of sites where I get my files from (including torrent sites!): https://unblockit.win/

EDIT: I hope I'm not trolling but, before the pandemic, I borrow DVDs from the library and rip them. The picture quality is passable, but it does the job just fine.
(Aug 10, 2020, 20:58 pm)RobertX Wrote: Well met to you, impossibleisfaby! I author my video files (TV shows and movies) too! I hope we can chat about the subject some time.

Here's a list of sites where I get my files from (including torrent sites!): https://unblockit.win/

EDIT: I hope I'm not trolling but, before the pandemic, I borrow DVDs from the library and rip them. The picture quality is passable, but it does the job just fine.
Have you ever considered in uploading DVDR movies? That would be great Smile
Well, the problem is that I have no VPNs.

Besides, all my movies are shitty and replaceable by human standards; fuck, there is actually one person that can replace mines. His name is RodneyYouPlonker: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-RodneyY...es--103390

This guy's uploads take excessive space, but the quality, or at least much of it, is intact.

You see, rips or authored, no one wants my stuff, so I'd might as well be doing it for my own gain save for a couple of friends.

By the way, I use ConvertXtoDVD for DVD authoring.

Let me know if the links from that web page are helpful.
That's really cool, never thought about pirating DVDR.

Or maybe I might have bought 1 DVD and totally forgot about the menus they had.
I hear you!

These days, burning a movie to a DVD-R is a lost art.

The reason I like authoring is that I pick the intro videos, I pick the menus, and I Pick the commercials.

Why this reason, or if it is a good reason at all? I don't know.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not Pirating Pirates of the Caribbean could lead to more movies Scooters 15 35,342 Nov 30, 2017, 21:04 pm
Last Post: Hawk