Mobile version redirects to wrong TPB adress
Hi, I'm trying TPB mobile version and it has a link to "Return to web version"
that one goes to the currently disabled thepiratebay.se - I guess it could be updated easily?
You have to request the desktop site and then edit the url.

Anything could be updated easily. However it's anyone's guess what actually will be fixed. I don't think this is a priority as it's been that way for at least a couple months as far as I can remember.
That ^

Though I rather suspect it has been a couple of years rather than months. It is a long time since the .se domain has been in use, though I seem to remember it used to redirect to .org and that came to an end a few months ago.
You could just delete '.se' and change it to '.org', after clicking the link, so that 'usemainsite.php' is still in the URL. It saves you a little trouble if you're already on a torrent you want to view on the desktop version.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 2 Onion Sites will be deprecated soon hevcupl 2 12,128 Jul 26, 2021, 11:35 am
Last Post: hevcupl
  top/200 redirects to 404 geniot 3 12,999 Sep 21, 2017, 03:59 am
Last Post: Ichigo_Kurosaki
  TPB search "no hits" DuckDuckGo found several on tpb Sylveon Fetish 2 17,052 Dec 16, 2016, 13:39 pm
Last Post: Sylveon Fetish
  "upload torrent" link redirects out of Tor TPB_Tor 4 14,284 Sep 29, 2016, 07:23 am
Last Post: gnv64
  'Retry for a live version' amanda_n_paul 6 19,707 May 24, 2016, 15:49 pm
Last Post: demonS