Medbay's Special Torrent List
(Nov 17, 2020, 22:38 pm)LillyLacTac Wrote: You give a guy 500+ torrents, and then he wants 3 more.

Guilty as charged. My wife has MS and she can't do much more than watch these lectures and it really makes her day. So thanks for what you have done in the past. I hope you will keep it up if you can but I understand if you must stop. Have a wonderful life.
(Nov 13, 2020, 00:49 am)LillyLacTac Wrote: Hey everyone, just an update that we will probably not be uploading anymore, our emotions towards the site and it's members have changed and we don't have that strong of an inclination to further our uploads anymore, and besides the newer courses suck anyways. So best of luck, and gods speed.

That Is really sad to hear you make my day with every upload, you'll surely be missed

though i hope you wouldn't stop but i understand if you do

just want to say THANKS
First Medbay now LillyLacTac.

OK, thanks to the uploaders (or former uploaders). Here's to you all!

Good luck in future endeavours!
(Nov 13, 2020, 00:49 am)LillyLacTac Wrote: Hey everyone, just an update that we will probably not be uploading anymore, our emotions towards the site and it's members have changed and we don't have that strong of an inclination to further our uploads anymore, and besides the newer courses suck anyways. So best of luck, and gods speed.

Well , you two have greatly fulfilled our science needs and more with great content. Thankyou the number of stars for all your efforts. May god elevate you as much the help you provided. thankyou Heart
Medbay, can you answer a question? What tools do you use to download teaching company and masterclass vids? I think masterclass allows you to download the video files as part of the subscription but I'm not sure about Teaching Company? Considering pulling the stuff down myself. Any tips?
https://www.allavsoft.com/
(Jan 02, 2021, 20:10 pm)LillyLacTac Wrote: https://www.allavsoft.com/

Thanks. I was trying to do it with GetFLV and that program kind of sucks. Unfortunately I bought it and have little hope of getting my money back but Alavsoft seems to be working like a champ.
Hi Medbay,

Could you by any chance share Sketchy Pharm Transcripts? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
(Nov 23, 2019, 03:55 am)Medbay Wrote: Phil Ivey - MasterClass - Poker Strategy - Medbay

Hi Medbay,

Could you by any chance share ?

Issa Rae Teaches Creating Outside the Lines | MasterClass

Walter Mosley Teaches Fiction and Storytelling | MasterClass

Parris Goebel Teaches Creativity in Choreography - Masterclass

Questlove Teaches Music Curation and DJing | MasterClass

Roxane Gay Teaches Writing for Social Change | MasterClass

Jon Karat-Zinn Teaches Mindfulness and Meditation | MasterClass

It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Im sorry to say but i have stopped uploading, I really wish you all the best of luck in your medical careers!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WhiteSwallow torrent list WhiteSwallow 1 13,155 Jun 10, 2017, 07:19 am
Last Post: WhiteSwallow
  [+18] ☆ Ctrlme Exclusive Torrent List ☆ Daily Updates Ctrlme 18 102,291 Nov 18, 2016, 10:53 am
Last Post: Ctrlme
  bth10 - Torrent List bth10 0 12,207 Jul 03, 2015, 22:45 pm
Last Post: bth10
  ognadrol and his torrent list ognadrol 0 12,020 Jan 07, 2014, 10:05 am
Last Post: ognadrol