Master Ninja 1&2 (blu-ray upgrade)
(Mar 22, 2024, 17:22 pm)eskaton Wrote: This, like the recent Pod People blu-ray look almost wrong. To be clear, I greatly appreciate and applaud the effort to provide these....it's just that I've watched them so many times with crummy resolution that it's almost part of the movie and experience. Seeing these gems look clean is just so out of place.

I know what you mean. I hard a hard time getting used to Blue Velvet on DVD in widescreen having seen the cropped VHS sooo many times. The widescreen version seemed to lose an extra claustrophobic menace I felt in the cropped version. What a time to be alive, indeed.
Thank you very much, billythefist!! These look super sharp. Crystalline really, when compared to the old stuff. I watched the Master Ninja premiere, back in my youth. Now, if only MKB would do the pilot episodes of Automan, and Manimal!! Cheers billy!!
I've been away from this site for a minute, but then I come back to discover THIS gem!?
Bravo Billy, bravo. Really enjoyed watching these.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  McBain (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 5 397 Apr 24, 2024, 18:34 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Time Chasers (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 12 1,049 Apr 22, 2024, 13:20 pm
Last Post: Helles
  (REQ) Dancin' it's On Upgrade Tums 22 5,189 Apr 20, 2024, 15:43 pm
Last Post: Tums
  Santo in The Treasure of Dracula (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 8 913 Apr 10, 2024, 23:13 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 13 1,747 Apr 08, 2024, 11:48 am
Last Post: Robobex