MST3k Poster Collection
I just did this for myself but figured I might as well share with the class.

This is a collection of posters for every (non-KTMA) episode of MST3k and the Shorts.  The resolution is just whatever the best I could find out there on the information superhighway.  There's been no upscaling or anything, so quality may vary quite a bit.  The mini-poster artwork from the DVD releases is used where available.  A handful of episodes have never seen any official release/poster.  So those are low-quality bootleg covers, at least for now.  The Shorts are very basic custom posters that are modified from the VHS cover of one of the Shorts collections.

https://mega.nz/folder/kG8xhagB#VHQDv4IOhxh288WkvWsHRg

So hopefully someone else can enjoy this collection.  

Again, some of the quality is a bit crap.  I might go back and re-do those in the future in some way.

EDIT: Okay, I went and made up higher-quality posters for the 8 "lost" episodes that never had an official release and only had low-quality bootleg covers for. I put these in their own folder of Lost Episodes.
Thanks, ageekyguy.

Appreciate your good work.
Thanks for this!
(Jun 08, 2024, 14:55 pm)ageekyguy Wrote: I just did this for myself but figured I might as well share with the class.

EDIT: Okay, I went and made up higher-quality posters for the 8 "lost" episodes that never had an official release and only had low-quality bootleg covers for.  I put these in their own folder of Lost Episodes.

Oh wow, thanks! Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revfds Mega collection Handy 4 780 Jun 12, 2024, 18:34 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  MST3K Poster Art Upscales Handy 1 278 Jun 09, 2024, 16:41 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  REQ: This Is MST3K (1992 Special) thecellar 3 511 Jun 01, 2024, 19:14 pm
Last Post: thecellar
  [OT] [REQ] MST3k 0809 I Was A Teenage Werewolf NexusWraith 7 1,087 May 16, 2024, 17:09 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  [REQ] MST3k - Operation Kid Brother Otrader 8 918 May 16, 2024, 07:59 am
Last Post: Sampo!