MST3K Cinematic Editions
(Jul 01, 2020, 09:07 am)bsg4you Wrote: Hi JetJaguar,

I just parsed your list with mine and I'm missing 42x GaryInMotion vids. (list below)

Are you able to share that much?

I'm trying to get a complete collection so I can make a share.

PM sent!
Aw what a sad day. "Third-Party claims", so it wasn't actually MST3k that did the copyright trolling? It's real lame to report such hard and impressive work. Wish I had used youtube-DL for more of these. I have a few but it looks like JetJaguar has all the ones I have.

Thanks to both JetJaguar and bsg4you for compiling a collection! I hope Gary can still continue the amazing work, if he wants to of course.
Jet Jaguar, I would love it if you could share the wealth and start uploading these :-) It sucks this happened as I just watched his cinema edition of Track Of the Moon Beast this weekend and loved it. Anyway, I'd love to see these start circulating here so we can archive his hard work!
DrOzymandiasJet Jaguar, I would love it if you could share the wealth and start uploading these :-) It sucks this happened as I just watched his cinema edition of Track Of the Moon Beast this weekend and loved it. Anyway, I'd love to see these start circulating here so we can archive his hard work!

Dr. Oz et al.:
I'm working with bsg4you to put together a (reasonably) comprehensive copy of all of the CE's.  It'll be a minute, as there's a lot of data to transfer, but rest assured, your boy bsg4you has you covered, sirs! Ole boy (or gal!) is doing the heavy lifting on this, so he gets the kudos. One of us will certainly let you know when the content is curated and the tapes are ready for circulation!
(Jul 01, 2020, 13:00 pm)thecasualties Wrote: Aw what a sad day. "Third-Party claims", so it wasn't actually MST3k that did the copyright trolling? It's real lame to report such hard and impressive work. Wish I had used youtube-DL for more of these. I have a few but it looks like JetJaguar has all the ones I have.

Thanks to both JetJaguar and bsg4you for compiling a collection! I hope Gary can still continue the amazing work, if he wants to of course.
"Third-party" would normally be a copyright holder that's outside the poster/YouTube relationship. That's a huge list of possible candidates though. Shout Factory could have struck every video, but (probably more likely) the copyright holder of one or more of the movies struck the channel. All it takes is a couple of reports and your channel is gone.
(Jun 30, 2020, 15:25 pm)bsg4you Wrote: I just downloaded LaGrrande's large GIM collection and JetJaguar73's Hobgoblins - thanks for keeping these links up!
[/spoiler]

Oh damn, I guess it was only a matter of time before these got pulled from the YouTube. I know I've got a few more of GiMs cinematic editions downloaded since my initial upload, but I'll have to get a new USB cable to access them because mine disappeared somewhere in between Afghanistan and Atlanta.
Hi LaGrrande! Many thanks for your Mega links which started my rebuilding of my GaryInMotion archive.

If you can find anymore CE files, please share them or post their names and exact byte counts.

A few of your older CE posts are larger than Jet's and I want to get the highest resolution and bitrate rips for our final collection share.

Thanks again!
(Jul 02, 2020, 11:21 am)bsg4you Wrote: Hi LaGrrande! Many thanks for your Mega links which started my rebuilding of my GaryInMotion archive.

If you can find anymore CE files, please share them or post their names and exact byte counts.

A few of your older CE posts are larger than Jet's and I want to get the highest resolution and bitrate rips for our final collection share.

Thanks again!

This! I have mostly YT rips that do not reflect the quality Gary uploaded.  As a fan of his work, I'd like to upgrade my list as well.
Thanks LaGrrande!
1x05 - The Corpse Vanishes (Cinematic Edition)
2x01 - Rocketship X-M (Cinematic)
2x03 - Jungle Goddess (1948) (Cinematic)
2x04 - Catalina Caper
2x05 - Rocket Attack U.S.A.
2x06 - Ring Of Terror
2x08 - The Lost Continent
2x11 - First Spaceship On Venus
3x01 - Cave Dwellers
3x02 - Gamera
3x06 - The Amazing Colossal Man
3x07 - Daddy-O
3x11 - It Conquered The World
3x19 - War Of The Colossal Beast
3x20 - The Unearthly
4x02 - The Giant Gila Monster
4x04 - Teenagers From Space
4x05 - Time Walker (The Being From Another Planet)
4x06 - Attack Of The Giant Leeches
4x07 - The Killer Shrews
4x09 - The Indestructible Man
4x11 - The Magic Sword
4x13 - Manhunt In Space
4x17 - Crash Of The Moons
4x18 - Attack Of The Eye Creatures
4x22 - The Day The Earth Froze
4x23 - Bride Of The Monster
5x06 - EEGAH!
5x08 - I Accuse My Parents
5x12 - Mitchell
5x13 - The Brain That Wouldn't Die
5x14 - Teen-Age Strangler
5x15 - The Wild World Of Batwoman
5x18 - The Atomic Brain
5x21 - Santa Claus
5x24 - 12 To The Moon
6x02 - Invasion U.S.A.
6x03 - The Dead Talk Back
6x04 - Zombie Nightmare
6x06 - The Creeping Terror
6x07 - Bloodlust
6x08 - Code Name: Diamond Head
6x10 - The Violent Years
6x14 - San Francisco International
6x20 - Danger! Death Ray!
6x21 - The Beast Of Yucca Flats!
6x22 - Angels Revenge
7x01 - Night Of The Blood
7x03 - Deathstalker And The Warriors From Hell
7x04 - The Incredible Melting Man
7x05 - Escape 2000
7x06 - Laserblast
8x02 - The Leech Woman (1960) ??.mp4"
8x07 - Terror from the Year 5000 (1958).mp4"
8x10 - The Giant Spider Invasion
8x11 - Parts- The Clonus Horror (1979) ?.mp4"
8x13 - Jack Frost
8x14 01 - Riding with Death (1976) Part 01?.mp4"
8x14 02 - Riding With Death (1976) Part 02 ?.mp4"
8x15 - Agent For H.A.R.M.mp4
8x16 - Prince Of Space
8x17 - Horror Of Party Beach
8x18 - Devil Doll (1964) ?.mp4"
8x19 - Invasion Of The Neptune Men
8x20 - Space Mutiny (1988) ?.mp4"
9x01 - The Projected Man
9x02 - The Phantom Planet
9x03 - The Pumaman
9x04 - Werewolf aka Yamaglache
9x08 - The Touch Of Satan
9x09 - Gorgo
9x10 - The Final Sacrifice
9x11 - Devil Fish aka MonsterShark
10x01 - The Soultaker
10x02 - The Girl In Gold Boots
10x04 - Future War
10x10 - The Bat People aka It Lives By Night
Complete Radar Me From The Moon
Undersea Kingdom (chapter 1 &2)

this is what I have ... am I missing anything or does anybody need any from this list ... please let me know Big Grin
That's awesome TheDarkPrince, thanks for hanging on to these!

Can you post or pm me a filename list with the exact byte size for each file?

That way, I can figure out duplicates and higher/lower resolution/bitrate files compared with LaGrrande's and JetJaguar's archives.

If you're on windows, an easy way to do this is with Powershell in the directory with all your files:
Code:
Get-ChildItem -Recurse | select Length,Name | Format-Table -autosize >> dir.txt

Or, dir >> dir.txt and parsing it with notepad++ works too, I just like this Powershell trick cause I just found it out! Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help! Seeders needed for bsg4you's MST3K S00 torrent thecellar 1 265 Yesterday, 14:22 pm
Last Post: MATMAN
  Using AI to clean up old VHS MST3K episodes hexeract 1 256 Yesterday, 13:29 pm
Last Post: Handy
  MST3K: Fire Maidens of Outer Space and Attack of the Eye Creatures mazzy_star 0 337 Apr 23, 2024, 16:27 pm
Last Post: mazzy_star
  New Youtube account with MST3K episodes subtitled Gordon 3 842 Apr 12, 2024, 17:34 pm
Last Post: eskaton
  REQ: MST3K Tribute to...I Accuse My Parents and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank moondoggy1111 18 9,918 Apr 07, 2024, 18:41 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy