MST3K - 512 - Mitchell AIUpscaleProject [-14LUFS]
Another Audio leveling.
I didnt look in the DAW or listen to these before deciding to do the adjustments.
I blindly batch processed all of the high encode episodes that RR posted.
I did notice the later episodes with mike were much louder than hellcats.
Soooo.... Everything should balance better to perfectly, from old to new episodes.

AI Upscaled poster art included.

I remuxed all of the ones RR posted. THANK YOU... I still need to upload them all.
I will eventually batch process the ones Zap has on youtube also.

Will try to set up a few mega accounts to post a big dump ASAP but Im busy as fuk now.

this one is a treasure to me personally. might be my favorite one.
I busted my cherry on this with the largest dose of strongest uncut LSD I ever took.
You could see the crystals in the liquid... You were supposed to cut it 4 ways. 
we took it uncut and took 2 drops. Basically 8 hits of uncut L, direct from the chemist.
Do NOT try this at home kids, Im a professional.. I'm the super dave osborne of taking drugs.

I was laughing so hard, we had to rewind several times because we were missing it.
I have been on the floor in pain from laughing many times on many trips
but my stomach never hurt so bad from laughter.
At times i was punching the floor to try to stop laughing so hard.
One hell of a turkey day marathon...

https://mega.nz/folder/lmtHwYBR#amC1GBllCRrVsqARCaZ2CQ
Thanks!
Wow, that looks so much better! Thank you!!! But at risk of sounding ungrateful (I'm not), are there subtitles for it? That would be the icing on the cake! : )
any chance of a file smaller than 5gb? mega won't let me download files larger than 5gb on a free account. i've tried megabasterd to no avail. probably too much hassle for a stranger, but after failing everything i've tried i thought i'd ask.
It will 100% allow you to download if you use the Mega App. It just stops for about 5 hours once you've exceeded your allotment and picks up again.
If you're using a VPN clearing the cache then changing locations will allow you to exceed the MEGA limit cap. I do that on Edge , haven't tried other browsers.
(Nov 01, 2023, 19:49 pm)Robot.Gort Wrote: If you're using a VPN clearing the cache then changing locations will allow you to exceed the MEGA limit cap. I do that on Edge , haven't tried other browsers.

(Nov 01, 2023, 15:39 pm)RowsdowerRevenge Wrote: It will 100% allow you to download if you use the Mega App. It just stops for about 5 hours once you've exceeded your allotment and picks up again.

thank you for those suggestions, i will give them a try.  i'd downloaded files larger than 5gb in the past but this time i failed at every attempt.
I did not encode the video. no idea about subtitles

all the AI Upscale vids are on you Zapp's U-tube or in RowsdowerRevenge's reply.
Jdownloader will make short work of all of them (no need for mega).
there is also a torrent somewhere in that post. it looked low seeds and slow as fuk for me anyway.
use Jdownloader.

This was one of the most incredible post I have ever seen on this site.
TRULY Jaw drooping... Not sur why this got mostly overlooked...
At least 70 GB of insane quality upscales.

I just leveled off the audio and added upscaled art.
kkt's post:
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-MST3K-A...le-Project

Merry fucking christmas and THANKS AGAIN!!
(Nov 01, 2023, 22:44 pm)Handy Wrote: I did not encode the video. no idea about subtitles

all the AI Upscale vids are on you Zapp's U-tube or in RowsdowerRevenge's reply.
Jdownloader will make short work of all of them (no need for mega).
there is also a torrent somewhere in that post. it looked low seeds and slow as fuk for me anyway.
use Jdownloader.

This was one of the most incredible post I have ever seen on this site.
TRULY Jaw drooping... Not sur why this got mostly overlooked...
At least 70 GB of insane quality upscales.

I just leveled off the audio and added upscaled art.
kkt's post:
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-MST3K-A...le-Project

Merry fucking christmas and THANKS AGAIN!!

thank you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MST3K: Fire Maidens of Outer Space and Attack of the Eye Creatures mazzy_star 0 326 Apr 23, 2024, 16:27 pm
Last Post: mazzy_star
  New Youtube account with MST3K episodes subtitled Gordon 3 834 Apr 12, 2024, 17:34 pm
Last Post: eskaton
  REQ: MST3K Tribute to...I Accuse My Parents and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank moondoggy1111 18 9,877 Apr 07, 2024, 18:41 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  (Request) MST3K Doctor Mordrid (premiere/event) BlueThev 0 414 Apr 06, 2024, 17:35 pm
Last Post: BlueThev
  [REQ] HD Upgrade of MST3K Future War mariol66 4 6,063 Feb 05, 2024, 00:14 am
Last Post: nocarrier