MSFS 2020 Steam Account
Hey y'all,

I have provided a steam account which has the official bought version of MSFS 2020 (in-case anyone still plays the so called "GAME"  Big Grin )

I have uploaded it as a password protected file so as to avoid any spam users reporting the account. Please make sure this stays inside this community only, as more number of users will result in the download being paused whenever another user does it simultaneously. 

P.S: This account should be used only by those users who uses 3rd-party addons, as they require the latest game version. Others may use the cracked version itself so as to avoid congestion in the account.

Quote:Password for the RAR file : msfs2020steam

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://modsfire.com/j21j276gC3EhASe
(Sep 03, 2023, 08:34 am)abhijithjay01 Wrote: Hey y'all,

I have provided a steam account which has the official bought version of MSFS 2020 (in-case anyone still plays the so called "GAME"  Big Grin )

I have uploaded it as a password protected file so as to avoid any spam users reporting the account. Please make sure this stays inside this community only, as more number of users will result in the download being paused whenever another user does it simultaneously. 

P.S: This account should be used only by those users who uses 3rd-party addons, as they require the latest game version. Others may use the cracked version itself so as to avoid congestion in the account.

That's so generous of you lol. thx ever so much  Heart
tested and not work for me, don't waste time on it
Sorry guys, someone has put the game into "Family View", and now the game isn't available to play without the pin. Thanks Martian for letting me know.
I have also noticed users posting this account into other websites such as fsx.org.cn to make money, when I had strictly told everyone not to share the account outside this forum.
(Sep 04, 2023, 08:55 am)Martian Wrote: tested and not work for me, don't waste time on it

yeah game not showing now  Undecided
(Sep 03, 2023, 08:34 am)abhijithjay01 Wrote: Hey y'all,

I'm sure that Steam will ban the account when they notice a lot of users logging in with different IPs all over the world. Don't know how long this account will survive but it has a limit.
(Sep 04, 2023, 09:17 am)abhijithjay01 Wrote: Sorry guys, someone has put the game into "Family View", and now the game isn't available to play without the pin. Thanks Martian for letting me know.
I have also noticed users posting this account into other websites such as fsx.org.cn to make money, when I had strictly told everyone not to share the account outside this forum.

There's no way you are this naive, surely. WTF did you think would happen?

Tragedy of the Commons 101. You'd have to actually be stupid to not expect this to happen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FSS E175 MSFS flames3678 10 5,652 Apr 18, 2024, 14:36 pm
Last Post: glaflyingman
  [msfs] Fokker F28 Just Flight sawa11 0 3,932 Jul 17, 2023, 15:34 pm
Last Post: sawa11
  All FTSiM+ MSFS soundpacks 747genx 4 11,682 Jun 06, 2022, 02:03 am
Last Post: 747genx
  [MSFS] Airbus H145 by HypePerformanceGroup A350pilot 3 13,594 Nov 06, 2021, 08:18 am
Last Post: TheWill99
  [MSFS] Pyreegue EGPH Edinburgh Airport [Orbx] A350pilot 3 13,744 Oct 19, 2021, 21:09 pm
Last Post: Topgun247