Lookig for list of reputable forums, listings in .onion that are trustworthy please?
(Dec 10, 2020, 05:22 am)waregim Wrote: I actually use raw garlic followed by a salt gargle, or apple cider vinegar. Boogers hate acid.

Herbals, especially concentrated like quercetin can be very helpful in preventing infections. But antibiotics are often better for existing ones. I like clindamycin because its pretty broad spectrum, though my main target would be strep. Staph is more of a skin infection which I would use amoxicillin on unless I suspected MRSA.

Clindamycin is more effective on the chickens, though they hate the taste. Can't say as I blame them.

I'll msg you when I have a wish list set up, as I need to discuss with the lil lady things like quantities (500g, 1kg?) and perhaps other goodies like hydroxychloroquine (which my cardiologist advises me against!) . WA should be a good spot for antimalarials. Fortunately ivermectin is available at the feed store!

The way it works in Ghana, you just go into a pharmacy, scrip or not, and tell them what you want. Finding particular items can be tricky unless to go to the bigger more well assorted ones. I'd advise you to look into copy brands as those are typically less than half the price of patent ones. It's the exact same chemical composition, but people are stupid enough to think that because something is made in the US or EU it must be better. My gf got really sick from boozing (ulcers) while I was there, and the doc prescribed a long list of expensive brand medicine. I cut the medicine bill by 75% by spending an evening researching copy alternatives.

And yeah, you can get a shit load of different antimalarials. I usually stuck to neem tree infusions when I got sick from it, unless it was really bad, then I'd get coartem. Neem is very effective against pests and parasites - it has a hormone that makes bugs and parasites alike infertile and not hungry. They basically stop eating and reproducing. So that might be something to consider for the chicks - although it is also used as a contraceptive by women, so maybe not... I'm sure you can get neem tree oil overseas. Smells like shit though.
Actually, the antimalarials/antihelminths are not mainly for the critters.
They are for us if we get the WuFlu.
For some reason they appear to be a treatment for the WuFlu.
HCQ is a bit risky for me, but others are less so.

Malarial inhibitors apparently block an enzyme common to both plasmodium and RNA virii.
Not familiar with coartem, but it has the same Q-T issues as the likely cheaper HCQ.

Neem is interesting, and I am wondering if it can be used as a topical insect repellant. I hate using DEET, as it irritates my lungs. This spring we will be adding a chick or two, and will definitely be keeping Neem in mind, as they are susceptible to nearly everything in creation!
(Dec 11, 2020, 01:58 am)waregim Wrote: Actually, the antimalarials/antihelminths are not mainly for the critters.
They are for us if we get the WuFlu.
For some reason they appear to be a treatment for the WuFlu.
HCQ is a bit risky for me, but others are less so.

Malarial inhibitors apparently block an enzyme common to both plasmodium and RNA virii.
Not familiar with coartem, but it has the same Q-T issues as the likely cheaper HCQ.

Neem is interesting, and I am wondering if it can be used as a topical insect repellant. I hate using DEET, as it irritates my lungs. This spring we will be adding a chick or two, and will definitely be keeping Neem in mind, as they are susceptible to nearly everything in creation!

Neem is indeed used as an eco friendly insecticide in farming. And it has been used as mosquito repellant as far back as ancient india. I used it with succes to get rid of bedbugs back in Ghana. If you can get the oil, simply dilute a few drops in a bucket of water and maybe add some other essential oil to mask the smell. As the tree grows everywhere in west africa, I'd just boil up leaves and berries and mix it in my bathing water for repellant / wash floors/walls and clothes in it to kill off bed bugs.

Coartem is not a malaria inhibitor - it's the goto drug for when you catch the sickness. The inhibitors can have nasty side effects similar to chemo therapy.
(Aug 07, 2020, 05:45 am)sexyblonde Wrote: Hiya,

I'm looking to find trustable torrent uploaders that their files do not have any virus or malware to the only download from them. Also, I'm looking for .onion forums, listings, shops,.. that have a reputation on the darknet or a reputable listing that is updated and have all the websites verified as a true and reputable seller. No scammers, please.

There are many shops in .onion that are selling goods, I don't know how shall I trust anyone and I don't know where shall I ask my questions about this either, may please help me?

Tnx and best of luck Smile Heart

Reality is there is a LOT of scams.
I would look at:
http://darkzzx4avcsuofgfez5zq75cqc4mprjv...fid.onion/
They have Onion links and a blog - remember lots of shills out there.
Also check their bitcoin address at:
https://bitcoinwhoswho.com
and if you get ripped off, post their address to help others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know how to create a .onion site? Ladyanne3 1 2,106 Dec 16, 2023, 08:55 am
Last Post: LZA
  Good Torrenting Forums? FloodTheWaves 5 10,912 May 25, 2022, 05:10 am
Last Post: lavonsmiley
  What's a reputable crypto wallet based in the United States Ladyanne3 0 8,550 Mar 31, 2022, 12:10 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Can I make a torrent file from a torrent on my list? Nantes 2 8,918 Feb 18, 2022, 14:44 pm
Last Post: Moe
  [split] Other forums like this irshroud 1 13,718 Aug 26, 2021, 19:32 pm
Last Post: waregim