List of trackers
Hello I am using qbitorrent and im new to all of this torrent things i need a list of trackers and if you have other information/tips please tell me Smile
(Feb 16, 2021, 20:00 pm)kapaki55 Wrote: Hello I am using qbitorrent and im new to all of this torrent things i need a list of trackers and if you have other information/tips please tell me Smile

Hello. Take a look at this, which is a list of public trackers to be used by all. You don't have to add any of these however, since trackers are automatically loaded when you download a new torrent. But if you want to add these specific trackers for every torrent you download, you can click on:
Tools -> Options -> BitTorrent -> "Automatically Add these trackers to new downloads"
Also, make sure to enable DHT and PeX on your torrent client (they are enabled by default). If they are not enabled, you find them at:
Tools -> Options -> BitTorrent
If by trackers you actually mean torrent trackers and not index sites, then you don't need a list of trackers. Turn on DHT and you are all set.

If a particular site you want to upload to has rules for including trackers, then follow those. TPB ignores them so it doesn't matter what you use.
I use trackers from here : https://newtrackon.com/list
https://github.com/ngosang/trackerslist

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with dead trackers on your uploads sharingiscaring2023 14 626 Mar 21, 2024, 09:45 am
Last Post: sharingiscaring2023
  Regarding the Usage of Certain Trackers RobertX 7 1,219 Feb 11, 2024, 09:11 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  IRC Channel For Invites To Private Trackers ... TedDekker 11 25,783 Apr 29, 2023, 22:06 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Can I make a torrent file from a torrent on my list? Nantes 2 8,817 Feb 18, 2022, 14:44 pm
Last Post: Moe
  Does anyone have a master list of ALL the torrent sites? LadyAnn2 5 19,442 Jul 13, 2021, 06:03 am
Last Post: bubanee