Limewire Substitute (I want to download individual *missing* mp3s)
Hello!

Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to find a place where i can download individual *missing* songs from albums i already have.

10 years ago i would've hopped onto limewire. Does anything like that still exist? Am i likely to find obscure individual tracks torrented? Could anyone reccomend a torrent search engine for indiviual tracks? Thanks everyone.
frostwire try this.
i would not trust it. it may be worth a try
You will have more luck, with torrents, searching for the albums and downloading the specific tracks you're missing from within them, rather than searching for the tracks specifically.
http://mrtzcmp3.net/ is an absolutely fantastic site for downloading mp3s.
(Dec 20, 2013, 21:54 pm)NIK Wrote: You will have more luck, with torrents, searching for the albums and downloading the specific tracks you're missing from within them, rather than searching for the tracks specifically.

As NIK said. Downloading specific files from torrents would be the best option IMO.
If you don't know how to do that, open up the magnet link and wait for the individual files to appear and pick what you want from them. If you don't care about quality download them from youtube. Just google youtube to mp3.
Soulseek still works wonders - http://www.soulseekqt.net/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want Free Electronic/IDM For Free? (MIGHT EXPIRE) musicuploader33 1 625 Mar 14, 2024, 19:11 pm
Last Post: Anoid
  Know a way how to download this music streaming? Cov 9 31,707 Aug 07, 2023, 14:03 pm
Last Post: yshrhhj
  Songs are always missing parts sixeyeco 2 17,036 May 31, 2021, 18:09 pm
Last Post: Anoid
  what's a good way to take all the songs on a spotify playlist and download them? milleniumstealer.00 0 12,695 Nov 15, 2020, 21:54 pm
Last Post: milleniumstealer.00
  file will not download humanbean66 1 26,850 Aug 04, 2020, 19:58 pm
Last Post: LillyLacTac