Let's Liven Things Up - Request Some Horror Movies!
(Jun 30, 2021, 16:56 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:
(Jun 30, 2021, 15:40 pm)RobertX Wrote: I thought you've only been sharing Hollywood films.

I think that out of all the films I'm sharing, I would say that is the worst of the lot and as far as I understand it is completely uncut.  There are scenes where you will most certainly lose a lunch, as you would say Robert, scenes that are not nice.  No wonder the thing was banned.  Certainly I wouldn't call it a Hollywood movie as those ones in most cases have a nice happy ending where good defeats evil.

Cannibal Holocaust is garbage. its overrated and not even that bad. Its so built up as horrendous that when you actually watch it its mildly tame. The scenes look fake as hell.  People need to stop mentioning this film as a "sick" movie. Its harmless. Its like the rape scene in Irreversible - they get built up so much that when you actually watch it, its not that bad.
(Aug 24, 2021, 12:21 pm)Hawk Wrote: Its like the rape scene in Irreversible - [...] its not that bad.

I'm not sure if I agree with that comment.  Yes I have seen that scene and I saw it completely uncut and it was pretty shocking and sick.  I know a lot of people that would find that to be very offensive.  If you didn't find that offensive then maybe you had a rough childhood and upbringing.  This is about horror movies and Irreversible is not even a horror movie so I'm not sure why you're even mentioning it but carry on regardless...
-Thanks for this beautiful advise about Cannibal Holocaust Garbage system.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am converting some MonsterVision (Joe Bob Briggs) hufflepuff 1 10,943 Sep 02, 2020, 04:24 am
Last Post: Spud17
  top horror movies dom 17 40,848 Apr 20, 2015, 21:53 pm
Last Post: System Folder
  Help finding the name of a horror movie suprbayuser 3 15,584 Aug 09, 2014, 14:21 pm
Last Post: Needles Kane
  I'm searching for some old horror movie pirateware 5 16,580 Aug 09, 2014, 07:10 am
Last Post: Spud17