Let's Liven Things Up - Request Some Horror Movies!
(Jun 30, 2021, 16:56 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote:
(Jun 30, 2021, 15:40 pm)RobertX Wrote: I thought you've only been sharing Hollywood films.

I think that out of all the films I'm sharing, I would say that is the worst of the lot and as far as I understand it is completely uncut.  There are scenes where you will most certainly lose a lunch, as you would say Robert, scenes that are not nice.  No wonder the thing was banned.  Certainly I wouldn't call it a Hollywood movie as those ones in most cases have a nice happy ending where good defeats evil.

Cannibal Holocaust is garbage. its overrated and not even that bad. Its so built up as horrendous that when you actually watch it its mildly tame. The scenes look fake as hell.  People need to stop mentioning this film as a "sick" movie. Its harmless. Its like the rape scene in Irreversible - they get built up so much that when you actually watch it, its not that bad.
(Aug 24, 2021, 12:21 pm)Hawk Wrote: Its like the rape scene in Irreversible - [...] its not that bad.

I'm not sure if I agree with that comment.  Yes I have seen that scene and I saw it completely uncut and it was pretty shocking and sick.  I know a lot of people that would find that to be very offensive.  If you didn't find that offensive then maybe you had a rough childhood and upbringing.  This is about horror movies and Irreversible is not even a horror movie so I'm not sure why you're even mentioning it but carry on regardless...
-Thanks for this beautiful advise about Cannibal Holocaust Garbage system.
(Jun 21, 2021, 08:16 am)itsizz Wrote: I would love to see this forum actually come to life and start talking about and sharing horror films.  What are some you've had trouble finding?

1. Freak Show
5.8 (24)Rate

It's Bobby Ross's Last night of freedom, and his friends have decided to throw him a bachelor party he will never forget. but what they don't realize is that the entertainment is a group of crazed blood thirsty killers and the night takes a horrific turn for the worst. Led by Kane and his two disciples Sunshine and Mr. Fantastic

This ones a Unicorn..

2. Horror Shorts Volume 1
2013 1h 44m
What does a man who pulls a child from a fish, a Korean vampire industry of blood milk bottles, a table, a vampire cafe, a mysterious box, a DVD rental box called Deadbox

3. Night Whispers
2013 1h 18mUnratedRate

With a film festival deadline quickly approaching, two aspiring filmmakers attempt to pitch quality ideas to each other.

4. 3 Dead Trick or Treaters
20161h 13m

After stumbling upon the graves of three murdered trick or treaters, a small town paperboy discovers a series of handwritten horror stories tacked to the children's headstones. Penned by a deranged pulp author driven mad by his craft, the stories chronicle grisly tales of Halloween 

5. Boogeyman Pop
20181h 30m

A bat-wielding, masked killer in a rusted-out black Cadillac weaves in and out of three interlocking stories awash in sex, drugs, punk rock, black magic, and broken homes.

6. Entrenchment
8.0 (18)Rate

When a killer creates a website giving the coordinates for where he's buried the bodies of his victims, it entices a group of college students in checking it out - and becoming his next victims.

7. Fun Time
20151h 17m
6.7 (41)Rate

Meet Brittany & Michael, brother and sister who can't seem to get a head in life. No friends, working dead end jobs. But all of that begins to change once they receive a letter in the mail, an invite to the fun house, "FUN TIME"... The horror house with the most vulgar show on earth.

Another unicorn.. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am converting some MonsterVision (Joe Bob Briggs) hufflepuff 2 12,425 Jul 03, 2024, 05:58 am
Last Post: yugsta
  Halloween - Hell and Horror in Haddonfield ADM fanedit DevilReaper 1 1,184 Jun 25, 2024, 05:01 am
Last Post: hickmankay
  top horror movies dom 17 42,240 Apr 20, 2015, 21:53 pm
Last Post: System Folder
  Help finding the name of a horror movie suprbayuser 3 16,203 Aug 09, 2014, 14:21 pm
Last Post: Needles Kane
  I'm searching for some old horror movie pirateware 5 17,223 Aug 09, 2014, 07:10 am
Last Post: Spud17