Labour Party UK sinks to a new low
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36778135

What a crock of Shit, hardly any of his own MP's want him, but the NEC rule he doesn't need their support.
Labour democracy lol http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...33851.html
The crock of Shit you refer to is Jeremy Corbyn I presume!

I had to Google to find out who he is and read his list of achievements. That took 3 minutes out of my day.

He was a joke that backfired LOL
Écrasez l'infâme!

Erase the infamy!
(Jul 13, 2016, 13:25 pm)workerbee Wrote: Écrasez l'infâme!

Erase the infamy!

And he did not exactly help with his lack of support towards keeping Scotland in Europe.   Thank you little England.   The IMF are waiting for your first loan application, it will not be long.
All politicians lie and they're elected/not elected based on nothing but how well they lie. Convince enough people to believe that you don't need the support of your supporters and you don't need their support, no matter how nonsensical that sounds or how absurd it really is.

That said; in the words of Winston Churchill, "democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms"
>All politicans lie
>Quotes one of the worst politician ever
>Wut
I'm not interested in debating Churchill (and, honestly, don't know enough to do so) but his status, whatever it may be, doesn't negate the validity of the quote or make it in any way out of place in this thread.

If you disagree then please share the details of the unelected unaccountable officials you feel are doing great public service that you're basing your disagreement on.
Damn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is my upload speed so low? (using Tixati) Ladyanne3 7 11,469 Apr 30, 2022, 17:46 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  What happened to the Wisconsin Pirate Party chapter SecureServer 1 8,408 Apr 29, 2020, 23:36 pm
Last Post: stormium
  Pirate Party Adopts Torrent Tracker to Fight Legal Pressure Ernesto 0 9,328 Jun 10, 2015, 13:39 pm
Last Post: Ernesto
  Wish You Had NSA's Cool Spying Toys? Now You Can -- As Low-Cost Open Hardware Mike 0 9,747 Nov 22, 2014, 05:25 am
Last Post: Mike
  Pirate Party Launches Site For Public To Put Questions To New EU Commissioners ... Mike 0 8,378 Sep 25, 2014, 04:50 am
Last Post: Mike