KTMA in High Quality
This seems a bit harsh. Maybe SuperLake didn't know anything about these LIKE WE DIDN'T when the links were shared. And they never claimed to do any "work" so they aren't taking any credit. Super only passed on potentially good news. (Remember, only the top line and bottom link are new. The main body is a quote.)
Thanks Meat Trademark. All I was trying to do was share the news to like-minded individuals. Someone even gave me a negative reputation lol
I understood the files weren't yours but I still should have added a thank you for the heads up anyway.

So, thanks!
(May 23, 2021, 20:16 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: This seems a bit harsh. Maybe SuperLake didn't know anything about these LIKE WE DIDN'T when the links were shared. And they never claimed to do any "work" so they aren't taking any credit. Super only passed on potentially good news. (Remember, only the top line and bottom link are new. The main body is a quote.)

That's fair.  Sorry, I misunderstood thinking OP was same OP.

I hated this being done (the reddit post, not this one sharing it), pretending they did the community a favor.  This reddit post got upvoted way too much unfortunately.  These are all now on archive.org forever.
Wakko, what we do HERE is forever, too. We now have this thread calling out that thread. Every bit helps. Should this site crumble, all hail the Wayback machine...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) Spy High KinoQueen13 21 5,257 Mar 27, 2024, 21:40 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  [REQ] High School USA srslyiammattdamon 25 27,442 Oct 24, 2023, 12:15 pm
Last Post: pnep
  Oblivion (High Quality) HmGabe85 28 54,414 Aug 20, 2023, 23:42 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower
  Planet of Dinosaurs - High TV moondoggy1111 1 4,048 Jul 03, 2023, 09:53 am
Last Post: vlstyles
  Killers From Space (High) KinoQueen13 2 4,889 May 09, 2023, 00:33 am
Last Post: KinoQueen13