JARDesign A330 V4
could anyone please share the bss sound for a330?
(Apr 08, 2022, 20:55 pm)Flighting123 Wrote: https://modsfire.com/1wLnU2l3I6hu1RX
got it from flightsimaddons.net *v4.2r1*

Anyone have this problem? When I load the plane, it just keeping have GPWS Alert, like pull up, too low gear, but I am climbing. It is my problem?
(Apr 10, 2022, 11:01 am)123thgrehrfgys Wrote: Anyone have this problem? When I load the plane, it just keeping have GPWS Alert, like pull up, too low gear, but I am climbing. It is my problem?
I did not have any warning sounds when I load the a330. All I have is that the ND and FMC displays are all white
(Apr 10, 2022, 11:01 am)123thgrehrfgys Wrote:
(Apr 08, 2022, 20:55 pm)Flighting123 Wrote: https://modsfire.com/1wLnU2l3I6hu1RX
got it from flightsimaddons.net *v4.2r1*

Anyone have this problem? When I load the plane, it just keeping have GPWS Alert, like pull up, too low gear, but I am climbing. It is my problem?

It's normal, it's one of the bugs, just turn off GPWS in the panel and you're good to go, it's even included in the RUTracker than it's one of the bugs that's happening in this crack
Im having conflicting issues with JD A330.

Fly using XB1 and no issues with all other aircraft except this one. I bind thumbbutton as nose tiller and with this one aircraft, it also triggers the range in/out for map. Weird I cant seem to find the keybind to resolve this issue lel
(Apr 22, 2022, 06:34 am)Munky Wrote: Im having conflicting issues with JD A330.

Fly using XB1 and no issues with all other aircraft except this one. I bind thumbbutton as nose tiller and with this one aircraft, it also triggers the range in/out for map. Weird I cant seem to find the keybind to resolve this issue lel

Try to bind Rudder and Tiller, it works for me, no bugs
Having a issue with it not following a flight plan anyone know of a fix please ? Thanks in advance
(Apr 23, 2022, 01:59 am)rhenies Wrote:

Weirdly enough things are working now after I removed the joy plugin.. thank you

(Apr 23, 2022, 05:15 am)Grogu Wrote: Having a issue with it not following a flight plan anyone know of a fix please ? Thanks in advance

lol same.. just completed a manual flight of 500nm cos the aircraft is not responding to the flight plan.. checked and doubled check still AP1 is not working.. also the sid and stars are either not updated for the ac or mine..

Im totally a noob when it comes to technical.. say Singapore Changi to Malaysia KLIA I'd be using MASB4B via MASBO but in FMC theres only MASB1B..

Would anyone be kind enough to point me to a link I can read or brief me about this pls.

Many thanks
(Apr 23, 2022, 06:18 am)Munky Wrote:

Weirdly enough things are working now after I removed the joy plugin.. thank you

(Apr 23, 2022, 05:15 am)Grogu Wrote: Having a issue with it not following a flight plan anyone know of a fix please ? Thanks in advance

lol same.. just completed a manual flight of 500nm cos the aircraft is not responding to the flight plan.. checked and doubled check still AP1 is not working.. also the sid and stars are either not updated for the ac or mine..

Im totally a noob when it comes to technical.. say Singapore Changi to Malaysia KLIA I'd be using MASB4B via MASBO but in FMC theres only MASB1B..

Would anyone be kind enough to point me to a link I can read or brief me about this pls.

Many thanks

I already posted a fix for this, I even posted a link. You should've looked back at page 4, but anyway, here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vsauhvkpb...0.lua/file

Put that in your FlyWithLua script folder, and you're good to go

Also, for the Navdata, you should have GNS430 in your Custom Data in X Plane Main Directory, there are a ton of link for GNS430 navdata floating around in this website, look for one.
(Apr 23, 2022, 07:44 am)rhenies Wrote:
(Apr 23, 2022, 06:18 am)Munky Wrote:

Many thanks

I already posted a fix for this, I even posted a link. You should've looked back at page 4, but anyway, here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vsauhvkpb...0.lua/file

Put that in your FlyWithLua script folder, and you're good to go

Also, for the Navdata, you should have GNS430 in your Custom Data in X Plane Main Directory, there are a ton of link for GNS430 navdata floating around in this website, look for one.

Noted. Thank you very much

Would anyone be kind enough to share the navdata GNS430? I prolly searched in the wrong area but couldn't find any download links. Im stuck with either downloading old x plane 10 demo or subscribing to navigraph just for one aircraft.

Thank you in advance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A330-300 XP12 EL1tejamie 10 12,501 Feb 25, 2024, 15:44 pm
Last Post: aviador_537
Information Ground Handling Deluxe by JARDesign FlightTonight 7 11,792 Jan 28, 2024, 11:56 am
Last Post: frabarba
  FollowMe Car for X-Plane (JARDesign) jorgito 10 32,336 Jan 06, 2024, 19:45 pm
Last Post: Narucriz
Exclamation NEW JarDesign A340-500 hills are wales (haw) 21 80,157 Dec 30, 2023, 01:52 am
Last Post: 777Thunderbeast777
  X-plane 12 a330 b3nceee 0 2,411 Nov 22, 2023, 05:45 am
Last Post: b3nceee