If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

Is there a way?
I use a Crypto Browser and have made in 1 Year $25.00 LOLOLOL such a waste I cant find REFERRALS TO GET BOOSTS & I am sick of Chrome. Is there a way to keep it running in background and fool it to think that browser is in use while I use other Browser's that are not as Clumsey? Advice on Best Browser useing Brave right now its just as bad as Crypto Chrome.
I prefer Mozilla browser mostly. Perhaps you could try playing youtube videos in that crypto browser while doing something else on other browsers. I never heard of this browser actually, kinda curious to try it out now

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to download full HD from youtube? LadyAnn2 5 172 15 minutes ago
Last Post: LadyAnn2
  is there a discord for TPB? hippytutucan 14 7,273 Feb 27, 2021, 10:52 am
Last Post: Moe
  is there any reason why some uploaders post links so? underdeath21 1 3,385 Jan 04, 2021, 15:16 pm
Last Post: Moe
  TPB only give out 100 results per search now, is there a way to have more results? sexyblonde 4 3,346 Sep 10, 2020, 18:14 pm
Last Post: sexyblonde
  Leaving a way to contact in the information LillyLacTac 4 3,151 Jul 24, 2020, 08:36 am
Last Post: dueda