Is there a plan if this message board goes down?
(May 22, 2024, 16:05 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Does anyone know what's been going on? Why we're going dark for days at a time?

BTW: Bookmark those links, folks!
My repositories are:
#EYESONBREEN
The Library of CongRiff

Loving the library card free library...thanks!
(May 22, 2024, 22:19 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote:
(May 17, 2024, 12:52 pm)thecellar Wrote: It’s what’s known as a joke. But it’s interesting that you felt personally referred to.

I was joking too. It's interesting that you didn't understand that.

Comedy is hard.
(May 23, 2024, 14:43 pm)NexusWraith Wrote:
(May 22, 2024, 22:19 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote:
(May 17, 2024, 12:52 pm)thecellar Wrote: It’s what’s known as a joke. But it’s interesting that you felt personally referred to.

I was joking too. It's interesting that you didn't understand that.

Comedy is hard.

Dying is easy!
Can someone please create a Telegram Chat Room we can chat in and share links when/if this forum goes down? I cannot because I don't have the time to moderate it.
(May 22, 2024, 16:05 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote: Does anyone know what's been going on? Why we're going dark for days at a time?

BTW: Bookmark those links, folks!
My repositories are:
#EYESONBREEN
The Library of CongRiff

i’ve been told that it is some type of technical issue involving wheels and hamsters; alcohol could have also been a contributing factor.
There was talk of gerbils.
* stormium makes it sticky.

in all seriousness, it never hurts to plan ahead; we have been raided before and in addition to the finest servers packard bell had ever produced, we also lost the fapper bay archive in addition to a quite impressive collection of my little pony images.

the easiest thing i can think of is to register a website and lock it down with a password to block their vision and then have it bounce to another site that isn’t scraped. but, the obvious problem would be determining how you grant access and also that 97% of your group will be left out since they just lurk around. also, remembering what.cd… give access to the wrong asshole and you are busted… fucking trent reznor.

but, also… right now, they are paying more attention to the streaming sites. so, who knows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] RiffTrax Goes To Golden Corral [Kickstarter Bonus] ageekyguy 9 3,252 Feb 15, 2024, 09:04 am
Last Post: hitzjeff
  If SuprBay Goes Down -> SubReddit to Get Updates SuperLake 11 10,273 Aug 14, 2023, 22:14 pm
Last Post: entaled
  Is there a 4K version for all the Twilight riffs? PaganRaccoon 4 5,142 Jun 17, 2023, 16:17 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Rifftrax Goes to the Gizmoplex ageekyguy 12 10,673 Mar 28, 2023, 16:59 pm
Last Post: mst3k4ever
  [REQ] Down and Out Short, and Plan 9 Mike Solo TheGuyWithTheGoods 5 6,771 Dec 24, 2022, 23:28 pm
Last Post: TheGuyWithTheGoods