Invasion of the Bee Girls (Matthew J. Elliott and Ian Potter)
Imagine Invasion of the Body Snatchers crossed with The Stepford Wives. Okay, now imagine it bigger, with extra nudity and making less sense. Now add honey.

You're still a little way off imagining this extraordinary movie from the pen of Nicholas Meyer and the mind of a teenage boy. Thrill to the story of a conspiracy of wild women with bee enhanced DNA set on ruthlessly orgasming a small number of unattractive middle-aged men to death! Gasp at the nylon underpants! Weep as your brave riffers face more gratuitously exposed breasts than they've ever seen outside a STARZ mini series or outdoor music festival.

Invasion of the Bee Girls (with Matthew J. Elliott and Ian Potter)

HD Medium (1.61 GB)

https://mega.nz/file/MvByXBbQ#-7AjuwCKsr...IpbS_PPS7o
I already own this movie and it is terrible - by which of course I mean it is fantastic.
Hurray!

Thanks peephalk! I rather enjoy the Britriffs
Thanks peephalk. An utterly insane movie well deserving of being riffed by our fiendishly funny friends across the pond.
I watched Gorgo a couple nights back.

I think Matt & Ian could savage that movie.
Thanks!
Great bad movie. The full movie is on YouTube. The only part I can see is the bit where the potential rapists play with their victim's breasts. 30:20 Invasion of the Bee Girls - YouTube
Nice thanks, one of my favourite Bee Movies
That's cool - That's Trash have a good iriff version of this movies too.
https://www.rifftrax.com/iriff/thats-coo...-bee-girls

I think there's a sync in the iriff folder.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) WhoRiff Patreon episodes, Matthew J Elliot and Ian Potter Brittrax WakkoBlues 1 2,163 Dec 03, 2023, 19:46 pm
Last Post: drakkenzero
  Harry Butthole Potter & the Chamber of Secrets (2002) 2160p.UHD.BR.x265-Handy [19 GB] Handy 4 6,992 Aug 25, 2023, 17:28 pm
Last Post: ZapmeRowsdower
  Assignment: Outer Space (with Matthew J. Elliott and Ian Potter) peephalk 10 13,115 Aug 20, 2023, 13:23 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie
  REQ: Werewolf in a Girls' Dormitory (Matthew J. Elliott and Ian Potter) MalakJoe 2 5,360 Mar 24, 2023, 23:20 pm
Last Post: MalakJoe
  Flash Gordon (1954) - Part 3 (with Matthew J. Elliott and Ian Potter) mojo4321 6 6,243 Mar 12, 2023, 16:48 pm
Last Post: DingusMcGee