If You're Pissed About Facebook's Privacy Abuses, You Should Be Four Times As ...
I'm the first to trash Trump but this has nothing to do with him, has been going on long before him, and won't be changed by anyone in the Oval Office or in congress.
Equifax gave up all kinds of juicy details on pretty much anyone with a credit history. Seems like that is ancient forgotten history now.

Yes, that is not the same thing, but given the lack of consequences in that case, it doesn't seem likely anything will come from this.
"Privacy doesn't exist" - Eric Schmidt, former C.E.O of Google.
Guess what that monkey mean is "privacy shouldn't exist - and we're gonna finish it". Any corporation hates privacy, liberty, etc.
It reminds me of The Circle movie.
uhm does anyone consider not signing up for such things in the first place? The last social media I used was icq an$ I used a fake name. I really have no understanding why someone would want to post their daily activites, interests, location services etc on myface. Not to mention the myface guy has some kind of assburgers hence why he has no control over the privacy of the “normals”.
(Mar 22, 2018, 08:14 am)Sr_Soil Wrote: ...why someone would want to post their daily activites, interests, location services etc...

To believe they have a life? 

Knock knock, Neo...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FBI labels TikTok ‘national security threat’ while befriending Facebook Resurgence 0 5,703 Nov 17, 2022, 13:12 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  Single billionaire produces a million times more emissions than average person: Oxfam Resurgence 0 5,020 Nov 08, 2022, 14:34 pm
  Afghanistan drug production rose 50 times after US presence Resurgence 0 5,159 Nov 05, 2022, 09:25 am
  Facebook suspends Slovak politician’s page after US pressure Resurgence 0 5,294 Jun 16, 2022, 02:00 am
  COVID-19 cases in US 30 times higher than reported Resurgence 0 4,984 Jun 04, 2022, 00:56 am