I love American country
Thank you murica

Especially when it makes it to other countries.
That's not country and he's Swedish (was)
few things:
1) Taylor Swift got her start in county before she turned to pop...
2) Avicii was awesome... Just because there is an American flag in the vid doesn't make it county.
3) some of the best country songs were from movies, like these

Rubber Duck:FYI: Dirty Lyle was also on Airwolf...

ICONIC movie growing up: (one of my favorites)

another one:

"I said to Hank Williams, how lonely does it get? Hank Williams hasn't answered yet. But I hear him coughing, all night long. In the tower of song" - Leonard Cohen
(Jun 08, 2018, 22:47 pm)LZA Wrote: few things:
1) Taylor Swift got her start in county before she turned to pop...
2) Avicii was awesome... Just because there is an American flag in the vid doesn't make it county.
3) some of the best country songs were from movies, like these

Yup. Kind of liked her country gig. Brooks and Dun, Lonestar, and Little Texas have always been my favorites
(Jun 08, 2018, 23:18 pm)politux Wrote: "I said to Hank Williams, how lonely does it get? Hank Williams hasn't answered yet. But I hear him coughing, all night long. In the tower of song" - Leonard Cohen

Hank Williams is a legend. So is Hank William Jr
(Jun 08, 2018, 23:18 pm)politux Wrote: "I said to Hank Williams, how lonely does it get? Hank Williams hasn't answered yet. But I hear him coughing, all night long. In the tower of song" - Leonard Cohen

Hank would slap the poop out of today's country music singers! (Kane Brown, Sam Hunt and the like) Then of course he would find the nearest bar and get blotto. LOL
Danny O'Keefe - Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues

Charlie Rich - Rollin' With The Flow

Mark Collie - Even The Man In The Moon Is Cryin'

Glen Campbell - Gentle On My Mind

John Conlee - Rose Colored Glasses

Ronnie Milsap - (There's) No Gettin' Over Me

Great songs. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soft rock love songs from the 1970s and 1980s Resurgence 64 152,349 Mar 25, 2024, 17:06 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  If someone love EDM (futurebass) check this out darewolf 0 15,157 Dec 26, 2020, 05:57 am
Last Post: darewolf
  Any American User who likes musicals and similar here? to download something migotka21 0 8,922 Mar 21, 2020, 01:06 am
Last Post: migotka21
  For the love of God (or at least great sounding music) tuffgong 0 12,779 May 04, 2014, 19:40 pm
Last Post: tuffgong