How do I put games on a drive of a PS4 system that I jailbroke?
I've been RTFM on the Internet about how I can use pirated games to play on a modded Playstation 4.

Lately, I've seen lots of stuff, but there is nothing that can fully answer what I want to ask anywhere: how do I install pirated games to play on the Playstation 4?

I can comprehend firmware upgrading, running an exploit server, and doing the mod on the PS4 over and over since that is required for each time you turn on the system.

Most Youtube videos are informative, but they don't get to the nitty gritty: where would you put the Package Files for the PS4 system to install? That is the only question I have. Do I put it on a USB flash drive, an external hard drive? A computer connected to the network used by the same Playstation 4?

If you get my drift, please answer the question.

Thanks.

EDIT: It seems that I haven't been reading enough. I have my question answered by the instructions given by the release descriptions for the PS4 games in the RARBG website. Here they are:

Code:
- Unpack PS4 Exploit Host on your computer
- Configure your PS4 to use your computer\'s IP as DNS servers
- Format your USB drive/key to exFAT
- Copy our .pkg file to the root of your USB drive/key
- Plug your USB drive/key to one of the USB ports of your PS4
- On your PS4, go to \'Settings\', \'User\'s Guide\'
- Start one of the HEN exploits
- Go to Debug Settings / Game / Package Installer
- Install our .pkg and start the game
- Enjoy !
(Jul 16, 2018, 21:25 pm)RobertX Wrote: I've been RTFM on the Internet about how I can use pirated games to play on a modded Playstation 4.

Lately, I've seen lots of stuff, but there is nothing that can fully answer what I want to ask anywhere: how do I install pirated games to play on the Playstation 4?

I can comprehend firmware upgrading, running an exploit server, and doing the mod on the PS4 over and over since that is required for each time you turn on the system.

Most Youtube videos are informative, but they don't get to the nitty gritty: where would you put the Package Files for the PS4 system to install? That is the only question I have. Do I put it on a USB flash drive, an external hard drive? A computer connected to the network used by the same Playstation 4?

If you get my drift, please answer the question.

Thanks.

EDIT: It seems that I haven't been reading enough. I have my question answered by the instructions given by the release descriptions for the PS4 games in the RARBG website. Here they are:

Code:
- Unpack PS4 Exploit Host on your computer
- Configure your PS4 to use your computer\'s IP as DNS servers
- Format your USB drive/key to exFAT
- Copy our .pkg file to the root of your USB drive/key
- Plug your USB drive/key to one of the USB ports of your PS4
- On your PS4, go to \'Settings\', \'User\'s Guide\'
- Start one of the HEN exploits
- Go to Debug Settings / Game / Package Installer
- Install our .pkg and start the game
- Enjoy !

I was just about to post these instructions, glad you got it sorted out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating Cracked Games yusufarslan05 2 1,213 Feb 16, 2024, 10:35 am
Last Post: yusufarslan05
  The new Ubisoft+ and getting gamers comfortable with not owning their games!? lustrous 7 2,349 Feb 04, 2024, 16:36 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Your favorite racing games theSEMAR 39 97,845 Nov 07, 2023, 18:21 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Managing Games on a Modded PS4 RobertX 3 4,607 Oct 16, 2023, 07:18 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Magnet links to the latest (full) MAME ROM sets / and CHDs (disc-based games) Fant0men 0 4,368 Sep 11, 2023, 15:12 pm
Last Post: Fant0men