How TPB's forum can be as "successful" as KAT's forum
(I have no idea what the user above is saying lol, my bad) I really cant think for the life of me what made KAT think they would get away with using Isle of Man domain lol, ask on their forum if their next great plan is to use .co.uk Tongue
(Apr 25, 2015, 06:52 am)punsher2011 Wrote: he he i just had to reply .  Big Grin

you could see in plain sight the difference of some with real intellectual thought and some with strict ego and self indulgence .

TPb and KAT both are a Online society and the user in them thrive to survive and help others , why would anyone even consider going through so much to upload a goddamn f*** torrent .
if you really think,it's not easy. we all had to start somewhere , we all have been NoOb and SuperNoob .

i don't think anyone ever have been born with this ability .

it's either because mostly they try to make name out of themselves or they are some that really want to make a change for a better world .
so a brutal Society would achieve this goal better or a fun and helping society .

I think BOTH , it's just like yin-yang philosophy,none can survive without the other one .

"truth those who seek the truth but doubt those who think they have found it ."  Big Grin

"bibble-bobble-bibble-biibble-bobble-bobble gibbity-gobbledygoop" - wtf the fook is you bobble-heading about? I aint never been a 'Supern00b' (maybe a n00b, i'll give it that much), but you chatterin' like you smokin' some powerful crank and all this makin' some 'My Little Pony' kumbaya statements is makin' me itch psychoanalytically as if I stuck that glass smoke pipe in my own brown-eye and puckered up a huge toke of the Scooby Doo 'Mystery Van' purple haze cartoon smoke...
Wait, wait.....lemme guess, you are ThePunisher, a 'Super MOD' ranked member on KAT coming here to troll, spy and report back....am I right?
I'ma guess I'm right cause most simple minded trolls can't think past their own egos and always choose some variation of their screen name instead of just going with the one they are known by - or at least completely changing their ID - as if it'll hide them like Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak (or w/e the f*ck it was called).
BUT....I SEE YOU!!! Dodgy
LOOOOOOOL [Image: p63gt.jpg]
i wish that i was him Smile))))))) my username is literally "PUNSHER2011" since i can remember LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLL

i was just trying to sound big , come on with all the mod and vips here ... how the hell was i supposed to post here :> :> :>
man you made my day ...
[Image: n9ijy.gif]
@punsher2011

Well being a n00b or Super n00b ain't wrong but refuse to learn is. And the Real Intellectual thoughts; are to ditch DMCA and adopting anonymity while uploading (first step for the safely of whistle-blower; in any case). And, I did talked about them with almost every KAT staffer I know and almost all mused with strict ego and self intelligence.

Quote:i don't think anyone ever have been born with this ability .

Well, MPAA was born with this exceptional ability. We all know that, don't we?  Tongue

Quote:so a brutal Society......

oh! rofl; come on you are kiddin' me! Brutal is actually a big word! Did TPB staffer murdered anyone! Guys did you? Are you cold blooded? 

Anyways, Uncle Joseph said once, "You just cannot make a revolution with silk gloves."  So this so-call brutality is obvious (if you think that's a right word!) 

And, to make a change for a better world;

ha ha! that's a funny part; Actually, you know there's no point in selling hay to a dead horse. Everyone knows as long as KAT doesn't ditch DMCA (and support anonymity while uploading; well that's a secondary point) KAT would be just considered as an imitation of facebook but for torrenting! But I'm sure KAT can support atleast FREETHENIPPLE movement to make a change for a better world.  Tongue That's also lagging somewhere and KAT don't need to tear off it's silk gloves too!

P.S:  I guess the real reason that people everywhere are comparing two sites to make a change for a better world had the same reason that Napoleon had for invading Russia; It seemed like a good idea at the time.    Wink

Tl;dr:  All communities are equally bad great; the actual issue is to spend some time in (it). May be in future I'll find KAT more smart and less noobish and you'll see TPB less-brutal and (at least) just strict! May be! May be! One day! (Pun Intended).  Cool Shy
(Apr 25, 2015, 14:17 pm)The_Abee Wrote: @punsher2011

Well being a n00b or Super n00b ain't wrong but refuse to learn is. And the Real Intellectual thoughts; are to ditch DMCA and adopting anonymity while uploading (first step for the safely of whistle-blower; in any case). And, I did talked about them with almost every KAT staffer I know and almost all mused with strict ego and self intelligence.
You have a point there , but everyone approach is different ...
from my experience in kat they believe nickname is not important  as those with rep above 1000 can change it many time ..

anyway i won't argue with you over that ,because i don't think i am well aware of the situation BUT i know this you are right about my grammar Big Grin (second language is hard Smile) )
ALSO I do agree that there are abusive SU meanwhile the main discussion though is the general guideline of the community that is provided by the admins ...

(Apr 25, 2015, 14:17 pm)The_Abee Wrote:
Quote:so a brutal Society......

oh! rofl; come on you are kiddin' me! Brutal is actually a big word! Did TPB staffer murdered anyone! Guys did you? Are you cold blooded? 
Anyways, Uncle Joseph said once, "You just cannot make a revolution with silk gloves."  So this so-call brutality is obvious (if you think that's a right word!) 

And, to make a change for a better world;

the world that i used is the quoted word that administrator used in this post

Quote:ha ha! that's a funny part; Actually, you know there's no point in selling hay to a dead horse. Everyone knows as long as KAT doesn't ditch DMCA (and support anonymity while uploading; well that's a secondary point) KAT would be just considered as an imitation of facebook but for torrenting! But I'm sure KAT can support atleast FREETHENIPPLE movement to make a change for a better world.  Tongue That's also lagging somewhere and KAT don't need to tear off it's silk gloves too!

P.S:  I guess the real reason that people everywhere are comparing two sites to make a change for a better world had the same reason that Napoleon had for invading Russia; It seemed like a good idea at the time.    Wink

Tl;dr:  All communities are equally bad great; the actual issue is to spend some time in (it). May be in future I'll find KAT more smart and less noobish and you'll see TPB less-brutal and (at least) just strict! May be! May be! One day! (Pun Intended).  Cool Shy

Thanks i hope so.
you have got a valid point in there , but as you yourself said:" TPB is political while KAT is a PIRATED site"

although they may started it as a POLITICAL cause but maybe they thought spicing things up and calming it a bit down , meeting some of the other side demand could bring more usefulness instead of staying the SAME forever .

A cause is like a religion although it has hard work to do but there are some promises at the end that would help you going .
Our Freedom action is true and honest path but in these path have fallen many obstacle that without these fun part i don't think we can attract many followers .

paradox can teach us (Oscar Wild) : a paradox is the truth standing on his head to attract attention

Despite of all of that The okama way is the true way he he 
Code:
You might have lived wrongly as a man, or might have lived wrongly as a woman.

In the end its still the way of a human
We may part under the real blue sky, but the Okama Kenpo will strive
Let the flower of friendship scatter upon the water
Even in the depths of hell
Blooms a beautiful flower of friendship
Leaving its petals as mementos
Bobbing back and forth of the waves
May it one day blooms once more
The Okama Way

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still can't register on TPB samson599 7 1,904 Dec 31, 2023, 10:10 am
Last Post: Spud17
  Anyone have any experience installing a xenforo forum? Ladyanne3 1 4,420 Jun 30, 2023, 03:50 am
Last Post: snx
  Why can't I search TPB by Season (eg S02) anymore ?? FloodTheWaves 2 5,024 Apr 10, 2023, 17:37 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  1337x Chat and Forum down? LuxLOL 0 6,492 Sep 27, 2022, 03:32 am
Last Post: LuxLOL
  If BBC can be on the darkweb... Can I? Ladyanne3 2 11,178 Apr 08, 2022, 08:36 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3