Hopefully soon someone uploads a good copy of Top Gun Maverick
(Jun 08, 2022, 07:07 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote: As for Scientology I really don't have an opinion because I'm studying Islam.  It's looking like I'm probably going to become Muslim and there are a lot of people already warning me about goat sex and suicide bombers.   Only every Muslim that I've met has been super supportive.  There are people at my local masjid that care about me more than my own family ever did.   

As someone who grew up on a farm, I can tell you that it is rather unlikely that Muslims desire goat sex (ugh!) more than anyone else (not a Muslim, but I've known some in my day).  Personally, I HATE goats.  I know only two things good about them.  First, goat cheese is really delicious.  Second, so too is their flesh roasted over a open flame--even the stomach.  Mexicans also consider goats brains and eyeballs to be a delicacy.

[Image: umai-tasty.gif]

The suicide bombers, sadly, are all too real, but Muslims hardly have a corner on the terrorist market.  There are also terrorists amongst Christian, Jewish, Hindu and even Buddhist groups.  The Zoroastrians probably even had their terrorists way back in the day, although they are a small and persecuted religion now.  There are few if any religions that do not share in this horrible history.  I think what separates the sheep from the goats is those who focus upon spiritual fulfillment as opposed to those who seek political power or social control.  While the later may in most instances may not support terrorism, they are far, far more likely to produce terrorists than the first group. 

True story--one year around Ramadan, some campus janitors at my university found out that someone had slaughtered a goat in a bathtub in one of the community bathrooms at the graduate student dorm (at the time, these tubs were rarely if ever used).  A lot of people found it outrageous and disgusting, but the country boy in me found it fucking hilarious.  City slickers finding out where their meat comes from is often good for a laugh.
(Jun 08, 2022, 07:07 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote:
(Jun 08, 2022, 05:06 am)TrumpIsALoser8746513 Wrote:
(Jun 07, 2022, 09:47 am)Ladyanne3 Wrote:
(Jun 07, 2022, 07:44 am)TrumpIsALoser8746513 Wrote: Kinda found the first one boring and never finished it

Being female this is probably going to sound terrible but one of the reasons I like the old Top Gun is because there's no women pilots.   It's the same reason I'm not enjoying Star Trek Strange New Worlds or the recent Star Wars movies. I like seeing men doing man things and traditional masculinity. 

Give me *Yippee Ki Yay, motherfucker," "Never Tell Me the Odds,"  "I feel the need.. The need for speed," and a Captain Kirk drop kick instead of South Park's Strong Woman garbage.   I want the cowboy that beats the bad guys in order  to save the girl so he can ride off into the sunset with her.

lol fair enough. I just can't stand tom cruise. Maybe back in the day I sensed something off with him. Now it turns out he's the face of a massive cult. I guess we're pirating his stuff so it shouldn't matter.

Tom Cruise is short!   I want to see leading men (especially action heroes) that are over 6ft and look like they can throw a car 50 ft.  They also shouldn't be too good looking or say any of this woke stuff.   

As for Scientology I really don't have an opinion because I'm studying Islam.  It's looking like I'm probably going to become Muslim and there are a lot of people already warning me about goat sex and suicide bombers.   Only every Muslim that I've met has been super supportive.  There are people at my local masjid that care about me more than my own family ever did.    

So maybe Scientology is doing that for other people and Tom Cruise is just their most popular face?

That's cool. I'm Muslim myself. The issues you mentioned about being a muslim are geopolitical or flat out racism. I mean the west over a long period of time has wrecked the muslim world by giving awful people to much power.
any bettter uploads
If you're going to want a good copy then you're just going to have to wait.  I'm not sure what's going to happen yet, there's no release dates or anything as of yet.  Considering how popular the movie has already been I'm sure they'll show it in the box office for quite some time.  It seems to have made a lot of money so they aren't going to release it for quite some time yet.  Just look at how long it took them to release it at the cinema.  I would go and get on with your life for now and come back maybe in 2 to 3 maybe even 4 months time and then look again...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 Most Pirated Movies of The Week Ernesto 314 739,055 Mar 23, 2020, 06:50 am
Last Post: Ernesto
  Do you think someone will upload CHRISTMAS CARS before christmas? soulcity 1 11,367 Dec 08, 2019, 18:41 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Does anyone know of a good site for streaming movies for free? compnerd03 3 15,596 Apr 05, 2019, 15:26 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  retail copy watermarks? ejonessss 7 17,995 Aug 23, 2016, 16:02 pm
Last Post: hoofa
  Have u ever had/seen someone ruin a movie for you or somebody? BHT 6 18,339 Apr 07, 2016, 05:46 am
Last Post: willieaames