Help ripping from Discovery Plus Great Britain (when I live in the united states)
Anyone who knows me, know I have been looking for Man Versus Food Presents Carnivore, not to be confused with man versus food carnivore chronicles. for a while now. I have finally found them here on discovery plus great britain. But I can't access them as they are geolocked which makes trying to access them and rip them (though I admit I wouldn't know how to begin to rip them from said site but one thing at a time) tricky. I have a VPN which is what allows mw to view them in the first place. But when I try to use my debit card to sign up for the service it was denied. Any ideas on how to get around all of this would be appreciated. I would of course be willing to share the files with others in turn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European states routinely using spyware, EU Parliament report warns Resurgence 0 8,039 Nov 10, 2022, 13:50 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  US Court Orders Every ISP in the United States to Block Illegal Streaming Sites foilmon 0 9,004 May 02, 2022, 07:39 am
Last Post: foilmon
  So, do we still need to worry about DMCA notices now that we are able to live stream Alose1982 8 25,333 Feb 11, 2016, 03:00 am
Last Post: kevinray