Help needed: responsive lightbox gallery
I'm building a simple responsive webpage, and have practically zero programming skills so am using Adobe Muse CC. The lightbox that comes built-in to Muse doesn't seem to be responsive. That is to say, the thumbnails do not recompose depending on browser size, at least I can't get them to be responsive. So, I need some help with this, please.

My aim: to create a gallery page filled with thumbnails that are responsive - that fill the browser regardless of its size (yes, I will set a maximum width). These thumbnails, once clicked on individually, should open in a lightbox on top of the thumbnails. The lightbox should have the option to click to the next or previous image.

The sort of thing I'm after is exactly like the third party lightbox widget as shown in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFztV7VpQAM

The one shown in the video costs $89, which I'm not prepared to pay. So, I'm looking for help finding an alternative solution, please, to achieve the same effect. I am able to arrange separate images in Muse that are responsive. However, I don't know how to make it so these images open in a lightbox, and in the same lightbox (with arrows to enable next and previous images).

Thanks for any help.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Programmer/possible business partner needed for onion site. Samwoo 3 6,857 May 31, 2023, 09:01 am
Last Post: stacey
  Complete working Dummy APK file needed- FAST!! shooterd 6 35,603 May 24, 2020, 02:30 am
Last Post: waregim
  A proper guide needed in .... ClassicAsca 8 26,070 May 10, 2018, 08:17 am
Last Post: ClassicAsca
  (Newbie here) BitTorrentCoin Needed Machster 1 15,294 Oct 25, 2015, 01:28 am
Last Post: RobertX
  LINUX Launcher developer needed ! heva 0 13,768 May 08, 2015, 17:11 pm
Last Post: heva