Help Restoring Deleted Recrodings on Fibreop HDPVR
I am looking for a way to restore recordings from my Bell Fibe HDPVR that were deleted over 6 months ago. I have been told that if you take apart the PVR and hook its hard drive up to a computer and use a data recovery program, you may be able to restore its deleted contents, but alas, I do not know how nor have the skills to take the PVR apart without potentially damaging it Sad 
I am specifically trying to revive the following shows WITH their original air date commercials from CTV or ABC and Disney Channel:
The last 7 episodes of Once Upon a Time Season 5
ALL of Once Upon a Time Season 6
Once Upon a Time Season 7 Episode 4 
The last 7 episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3
ALL of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4
The first 2 episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5
ALL of Inhumans Season 1
Girl Meets World of Terror 3 
If anyone would be able to please help me out with this or any other way, its would be truly gratefully appreciated Smile
If you want my opinion I wouldn't try and take it apart. The PVR that we use in my country I was thinking about this several weeks ago and did some research on youtube for videos that show how to take out and remove the hard drive. To be honest it simply wasn't worth the bother as well as possibly break the thing, actually getting down to the area where the hard drive was located wasn't very good either. Talk about everything being boxed in right under where all the mainboard was. Having to unplug all the cables and being careful you don't bend them too much or damage the connectors. Not really worth it for any TV show no matter what it is. At the end of the day don't damage your PVR just cause I missed a couple of episodes of something go out and buy it on DVD or Bluray if that's the case it's much cheaper then causing damage to your PVR. They make and design these things in most cases to make it hard for you to remove the hard drive something which the company usually do to stop Mr. Average taking out his hard drive and swapping it. They don't want you to do that they want you to send it in so they can do it themselves. At the end of the day don't waste your time it's a very bad idea.

Oh yeah and also more importantly not worth it for the simple reason that it's probably dangerous as there is voltages inside the unit and if you touch the wrong thing inside you will probably get a zap something which might not be very pleasant either so I would very strongly avoid unless you want to give yourself a nasty shock.