Has anyone purchased traffic for their site?
I'm working on a personal web project and I'm having problems getting traffic to the site.  Has anyone ever purchased traffic and how did that work out for you?
Make sure google is indexing your site. It can take a month or so before they find it. The scummer spiders will find it first, and make it look like you have some real traffic.

Learn to use .htaccess.

Once google does find your site, dont expect much. Make sure you understand SEO, and at least have your subject matter in your URL. LadyAnneBuggywhips.com will work. LadyAnneSite - will not.

Buying adwords is a risky business. As around half your visitors are bots, you will become quite popular among the bots, and with a large bill. There is anti-adware software which uses the DOS method by clicking *all* links.

If you are selling anything, make sure it is a niche. You will have about a billion competitors otherwise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone with a megaupload account help me? Ladyanne3 0 607 Feb 17, 2024, 16:51 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  What has happened to the fun at SB? snilloc 24 41,980 Feb 15, 2024, 16:30 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  is their a way to male my payment untracable? LordJustice 4 2,096 Dec 27, 2023, 17:33 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Anyone know how to create a .onion site? Ladyanne3 1 1,926 Dec 16, 2023, 08:55 am
Last Post: LZA
  Anyone know of a french site like Tubi? Ladyanne3 19 4,264 Dec 14, 2023, 11:13 am
Last Post: CaptButler