Hard drive not recognised help asap please
Rtfm. It's literally the first link under 'documentation'. I told you, you're going to want to be careful to do some research on this program before using it, and it's all there on that link. If you lose your data because you can't read, that's on you.
(Aug 27, 2018, 16:31 pm)jerrysmatrix Wrote: My 4tb hard drive took about a week and a half to recover, after a Windows 10 install molested it for no reason at all.
 Just goes to show that you shouldn't [use windows]
(Sep 09, 2018, 00:13 am)politux Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2018, 16:31 pm)jerrysmatrix Wrote: My 4tb hard drive took about a week and a half to recover, after a Windows 10 install molested it for no reason at all.
 Just goes to show that you shouldn't [use windows]

Windows 7 is okay though, for a while anyway, until January 2020. For those people who can't use Linux like me who are totally crap at it and can't even install simple packages then by January 2020 we will all be buggered and will be forced to use Windows 10. I use Windows 10 now on a couple of machines but this has already happened to me in the past where I've had a hard drive fail that was plugged into a Windows 10 machine. Windows 10 is really crap, I've had so many problems with it mainly the shit drivers that it uses. Multiple problems with Windows 10 but soon everybody gonna be snookered anyway once Windows 7 is ditched and no more product updates/patches rolled out. Just recently installed Linux to test out a problem I was having and couldn't do a damn thing with it to be honest. Was well stuck even just trying to install the graphics driver was a pain in the butthole had to give up due to not knowing what I'm doing Undecided

I'd use Windows over Linux anyday, Linux can be a real bag of crap to use I'm sorry to say :-(
whats rtfm mean ?

right im lookin at instructions https://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk_Step_By_Step im guessing i have a corrupt logical partition , i will see if i can use that programme to fix the problem tomorrow thx
(Sep 09, 2018, 18:12 pm)WW3hasstarted Wrote: whats rtfm mean ?

http://bfy.tw/tJ

Want me to call you up and read it to you? Or how about I just read it all and then reword it all into a simple little 10-step 30-word step by step instruction?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM

please skype me and talk me though the steps to do one by one
I'm not fucking going to do that. I can't believe you actually want me to.
not even if i give you a unicorn toy ?
Learn, learn it well, do it for yourself, and go off to charge other people to do it for them. That's the best advice I can give to you at this point.
(Sep 12, 2018, 02:53 am)jerrysmatrix Wrote: Learn, learn it well, do it for yourself, and go off to charge other people to do it for them. That's the best advice I can give to you at this point.

yes will try if the EaseUS repair fails, might still send you a unicorn toy : )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help!! Adobe Acrobat DC offline activation not working anymore... SCDAS1241 2 16,450 Oct 18, 2018, 20:08 pm
Last Post: SCDAS1241
  VPN is here. Me to. But now another hard problem RickyRock 1 13,595 Mar 24, 2018, 23:30 pm
Last Post: contrail
  MKV to AVI converter needed –please help. Exebbeche 3 16,852 Nov 07, 2016, 21:46 pm
Last Post: Exebbeche
  Adjust This Setting Before Firefox Wears Down Your SSD Drive Carjacker 2 14,453 Oct 10, 2016, 06:25 am
Last Post: SCDAS1241
  Hard Disk Failure Anacondaz 5 16,523 May 20, 2016, 22:43 pm
Last Post: prodallasosoft