HATE MAIL Live!
Not quite on-topic but I thought I'd share this to the group for anyone that may be interested and didn't get a chance to see the live performance last night.

[DOWNLOAD

[Donate to Partners In Health]

[Image: 637239609662031362HATEMAIL750x472copy1.jpg]

Description

Rhea Seehorn of Better Call Saul and Paul F. Tompkins of Bojack Horseman, Mr. Show (and so much more) perform the two-character comedy HATE MAIL, live in quarantine! 

HATE MAIL is written by Mystery Science Theater 3000 and RiffTrax's Bill Corbett, and playwright Kira Obolensky.

All proceeds from this event will go to Partners in Health, to provide communities impacted by the coronavirus pandemic with much-needed medical help and supplies.

Please join us at 6pm Pacific Time / 9pm Eastern for this live play performance, and help us get medical supplies to communities in need!

Attendees will receive a URL and access code by email to view the live stream (via an unlisted YouTube video) after registering.

We'll also send you a reminder email with the link and access code about 45 minutes prior to showtime.

Because the event will be viewable through YouTube, you'll be able to access the event from any device that can play YouTube content!

About the Play

Hate Mail is an epistolary play something like Love Letters, with two actors reading letters and other correspondence, but it's a little wilder and more hysterically funny. It tells the story of Preston, a spoiled rich kid who meets his match in Dahlia, an angst-filled artist.

Their worlds collide when Preston sends a complaint letter that gets Dahlia fired from her job, and then there's no turning back. The play stays with their increasingly crazed correspondence as they move from hate to love, and then right back again.
Thank you!
Thanks for posting!  I'll try anything with Bill writing it...he did an amazing one man act about a decade ago at SF Sketchfest that perfectly showcased his writing skills.
Bill Corbett, Rhea Seehorn, AND Paul F. Tompkins?!?!?! (faints with orgasmic delight)
Please please donate to their cause, was only $5.
(May 11, 2020, 15:46 pm)jimmy_breeze Wrote: Please please donate to their cause, was only $5.

Just contributed...I honestly thank you for the reminder and OP for linking to it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 36 4,285 Yesterday, 20:22 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,136 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 255,595 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 21,805 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk
  RiffTrax Live VOD - Day Of The Shorts: SF Sketchfest 2019 Tom Servo 23 36,606 Feb 23, 2024, 22:16 pm
Last Post: Mr7718