HANGMEN !
Hangmen was Sandra Bullock’s first movie, and it’s exactly what you’d expect: a bubbly rom-com with some solid laughs and a whole lotta heart. Wait, sorry, scratch that, Hangmen is actually a spy thriller involving a lot of schlubby guys and a commando named Dog Thompson who lives in a junkyard. Classic Sandy B!  Speaking of Dog Thompson, that character is played by someone named Dog Thomas. No, seriously. There’s also an actor named Kosmo Vinyl, and a role played by legendary boxer Jake LaMotta. Rarely has an opening credit sequence been so bountiful with surprises!  Hangmen centers on a college student whose deadbeat dad just happens to be an ex-military assassin on the run from some real bad dudes. Dad visits his son at college, promptly gets his roommate killed, and puts the boy and his girlfriend Sandra Bullock in mortal danger. Oh, Dad, stop visiting me at school, you’re so embarrassing!  From there, the middle-aged men are off to the races. Car chases, abandoned warehouses, barely intelligible phone calls with extreme close-ups of the actors’ faces, they do it all!  Time to make like the cowboys in that Pace Picante commercial from the ‘90s and “get a rope” for Hangmen, with Mike, Kevin and Bill!   Written by: Mike Nelson, Conor Lastowka, Sean Thomason, Jason Miller, and Zach Shatzer

cc
https://mega.nz/file/vg1AgaII#KmxatsGy1Y...t9N4Mnanv8

And please donate if you can!
https://www.rifftrax.com/donate

hd High 1.47gb
https://mega.nz/file/ipd30AQY#ANUywX2pbQ...GNgvV212uk
Whoa, that was FAST! Thanks for the riff, Tadd.

And for those who appreciate good bad movies (like, probably most of us), the guy featured a lot in this trailer is Rick Washburn, who I know very well from only one other movie, as one of the stars of "Troma's War" which is a great time, and includes such brilliant moments as Rick, freaking out over a crying baby while hiding, yell-whispering to the baby's mother, "Stick yer tit in its mouth before it gets us ALL killed!"
Gees that was fast Tadd! I was watching for the email and it hasn't even shown up. Thanks!
Wow, thanks Tadd!
Thank ya. Always a special treat when you gift us with riffs.
Taddghostal bless us! Everyone!! Thanx!!!!!!
Thank you.
(Mar 08, 2024, 15:38 pm)Torgo Wrote: Gees that was fast Tadd!  I was watching for the email and it hasn't even shown up.  Thanks!

(Mar 08, 2024, 15:40 pm)intransitivelie Wrote: Wow, thanks Tadd!

(Mar 08, 2024, 16:36 pm)KinoQueen13 Wrote: Thank ya. Always a special treat when you gift us with riffs.

(Mar 09, 2024, 15:15 pm)Ed_Hall Wrote: Taddghostal bless us! Everyone!! Thanx!!!!!!

(Mar 09, 2024, 20:52 pm)MATMAN Wrote: Thank you.

Hey I'm glad to help the crew. And I'm glad the site is back up. I won't be able to watch this Riff for a few days so I hope some of ya'll leave your opinions here for me to read! i don't mind spoilers.
(Mar 09, 2024, 21:27 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: Hey I'm glad to help the crew. And I'm glad the site is back up. I won't be able to watch this Riff for a few days so I hope some of ya'll leave your opinions here for me to read! i don't mind spoilers.

It has Sandra Bullock. How bad could it be? Smile
Thanks Tadd.

Be aware fellow Sandy B fans, she's barely in it.

(Not saying it's badly riffed or unenjoyable).

Edit; Maaaaaaan, the close-ups in this are some of the closest-up in cinema history. It's got some really huge freakin' faces.

Edit; Mike mentioned it 2 minutes after I typed that.