Getting Content from TV
I have been torrenting for some time now and I notice that there are those that can get the show or movie and have it up and ready to go the next morning after it airs. Can anyone tell me how this is done? Programs, apps, hardware, software, special subscriptions,  anything. I can't seem to find the information with searching online. 

Thanks in advance.
Lots of ways.

One way I think they can do that is that they send a mole into the company and smuggle content.

joew would tell you that the mole would be the creator himself to create a buzz. Smart move, if daunting.

I'm sure someone's sent into the insider in order for that to happen.
There are lots of different hardware that lets you transfer data from a DVR to your computer. I would assume that is how most of it is done. Not through moles or insiders or whatever. They just record it onto their DVR and then record it at the same time onto their computer or transfer it afterwards.

https://www.google.com/webhp?complete=0&...o+computer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Still getting an error about the filesize of one torrent v010dya 0 965 Feb 01, 2024, 04:02 am
Last Post: v010dya
  Downloading paywalled content Mr.Raccoon 5 4,033 Oct 02, 2023, 19:02 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  whys it getting harder? 7307Takei 10 10,708 Dec 31, 2022, 19:27 pm
Last Post: Prom3th3uS
  Seems like I'm getting banned everywhere. Ladyanne3 4 9,481 Jul 12, 2022, 08:07 am
Last Post: Bohet
  What to do with torrents that aren't getting to the 1.0 share ratio Hard2ComeBy 3 9,522 Jan 10, 2022, 14:50 pm
Last Post: Hard2ComeBy