"Get this torrent" links not clickable
I cannot download any torrent on the pirate bay. On every torrent, the 'get this torrent' link is not clickable. It is not possible to download torrents from the pirate bay because of this.

Edit: Also it is not possible to submit comments either. I wanted to mention to an uploader that his link was broken but the 'Submit' button is also not clickable. the 'Hide' button works, but not the submit button.
(Oct 20, 2017, 11:17 am)Sylveon Fetish Wrote: I cannot download any torrent on the pirate bay. On every torrent, the 'get this torrent' link is not clickable. It is not possible to download torrents from the pirate bay because of this.

Edit: Also it is not possible to submit comments either. I wanted to mention to an uploader that his link was broken but the 'Submit' button is also not clickable. the 'Hide' button works, but not the submit button.

I know, facing the same issue.

As a work around you can just click on the last 3 to 4 letters of 'Get this torrent'.
It works.

Or you can always view the source code and get the magnet link.
Both of these issues have been discussed in other threads.
This tutorial might help: https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-3020-Co...rent-Files
As mentioned above, it has been discussed.

Forum usage tips:
If you are new to forums, please search well before asking.

Also, if you scroll down the page here, you'll see the 'Possibly related threads'. Try them.

Short answer to your question. It is covered by 'ads'.
Workaround. Use your mouse or keyboard. Scroll down the TPB page, till the magnet reaches the top of the screen. It should be clickable.
Same method, if you want to comment and find Submit button is not working.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to open magnet links. SpiralViper 5 1,235 Jan 10, 2024, 12:11 pm
Last Post: EddieXTC
  Uploaded torrent not found in the search results. uploaderf 1 1,115 Dec 23, 2023, 02:22 am
Last Post: kron
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,523 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  sort links missing ejonessss 3 10,378 Nov 02, 2022, 10:17 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Search is not reliable/not showing all results Nantes 0 8,779 Jul 10, 2022, 23:54 pm
Last Post: Nantes