From the infected Admin to Micro Bitchen
----------- Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Soooft waaare...--------

If an OS or Apk Linux comes with a threat that if I'm not interested in reaching fucking Edge or Google Fittnes fucker
that if I remove it, nothing will work, why do they not say that We are also pirates. Haha ..
Win 10 is good but it takes a year to accept the wery big icons. 

Has finally got the hope back. Can you blame yourself if one thinks it will be too hard with a good antivirus like the one (Nod-32) that
I could rent from my (ISP) but every fucking time I installed adventure games type 10 - 15 times a week was I sometimes i had to uninstall it because it didn't believe the game was not dangerous.
But when it got hold of my hidden secret folder of all games, it all filled the quarantine site on: / C Program Files / Node-32 / Quarantine/adventure
The new SSD disk with only 128 Gb only coughed and was hanging over.
But without any protection it is fast and worked 4-5 year and i gambling with All my files. Cracked as my holy photo/movies from family files
and finally smack me with a fucking malware monster that many had not heard of. 

It couldn't be found or how much I cleared Regedit and autostart Msconfig it still remained in app data / roaming and wrote over all *** .exe files
and renamed them G ***. exe and renamed itself to ( malware orginal*** .exe and then it could not start)
I think for myself maybe it is payback times from Microsoft .... haha

Glarysoft Malware Hunter was a small one and tried on for 30 days just choking the malware. After 30 days you get to see what is cheap and works.
IObit distributes and follows the "Try it, before you buy it" law with IObit Malware fighter who does not know what encryption hijacker is.
Haha ... it went out.

So Malwarbytes is .... safe .... money for the license ... don't know I must try Bitdefender first
But it grabed and hold on Gandcrab and threw it into the quarantine cabinet. But all my family photo/movie/doc files is still decrypted 

But at last I have found a website called: https://www.nomoreransom.org/
and are very good and kind to help everyone affected.
GANDCRAB V5.0.4 is the most difficult version.Damn you Russian or Polish creator pig. Haha or is it / What you gives is what you get or
What you pay is.....No ....If you don¨t pay I will get you with high screaming disturbed addons.
But it is them who shows you and let you try it first who wine. 30 days and not damned shareware shit,

Okay I also just want to say at last that the TPB Org and forum are the best. And many love you
God save the TPB
Sincerely
Micro Bitch but still king with TPB
First of all, when dealing with games, do NOT download anything newer than about a month, as there are scumbags who release the newer stuff in droves, especially the popular titles. And they will be, if they are any good at all, using the latest exploits which the AV software WILL NOT catch, as they are first tested on Virustotal like sites right before being uploaded.

Sometimes the exploits are *never* caught, and can only be found jumping around in a sandbox.

Always check uploaders, and the comments on their warez. NEVER use a one day wonder. If the uploader has a dozen or more uploads in one day and thats it, chances are its infested, especially if the day is recent. Skulls are reassuring, but not necessary for reliability.
---------Freewareee.....sucks-------

The correct word or subject is important in the design of the questions
So I sould probably have chosen another subject.
But i was terribly upset sketchy and then it is not easy to say
Fucking Russian malware creator pigs in a nice way

Admin is allways a choice.
A bitch !! maybe to have litle fun and say...
Chheeesee ....
and everybody give a smile to the camera selfie
Then show all your private photos and say
Shaaaaare, ..... yes and say
Is your government also satisfied ??
Halelujah ... to mamon
(sorry I just kidding)

But ok I have little but important to me.
Why can't I write a comment or just thank write to the uploader
the TPB charger. It is important to say thank you and feedback
To the right ones. To ThumperTM for example.
Newbiee questions ?? Damn right and also Not Newbiee answers.

What is the best mail handler? That can sort out everything that doesn't
Whether Gmail or hotmail or my own serious manages
Gmail Why can't be sorted by sender.
Have too much fucking 300 pointless settings.
Hotmail ?? Should change name to Coldmail owns me
Outlook ?????? That always starts with the whole office package
But do not want anything more than Access Excel and stripped Word
Outlook from 2013 is very good but end same way
Out and away. To big för some shit i have never in the end not the time
Microsoft office is very good. But 256 ....like a bear trap.

Thanks so much.
Know that you are one of Sweden's most popular forums
So to all good here. God save the TPB
Sincerely
Ricky Rock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From Admin to MicroBitch. God save TPB RickyRock 0 10,333 Dec 15, 2018, 20:56 pm
Last Post: RickyRock
  run Adobe Illustrator without admin rights. LennyLenny12 3 14,795 Aug 24, 2017, 16:08 pm
Last Post: lidlnelly
  Transmission 2.92 on OS X infected with malware Carjacker 2 11,301 Oct 08, 2016, 17:56 pm
Last Post: Sid
  Forgot Admin Password on Desktop Comp Calimade 4 13,909 Jan 25, 2014, 10:31 am
Last Post: -nelly-