FoRender's crowd funded ExtraClones character morph projects?
It's best to never follow a forender link from a site like this....
They tend to be very pro-active in baning ip adddresses from hitting their server.
Noted, link removed.
Well, the Katy Perry morph is out. I must admit, I'm not too impressed. I struggle to see the resemblance in most of the promos and only really see it in the one attached. Maybe it's the hair... I dunno.

Either way, the product is called 'Melodious KITTY for V4' and can be found on their website under ExtraClones.

In a related note, it doesn't appear that the Jennifer Aniston morph is getting funded, that's a shame.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

no i think it needs to go back to the drawing board...
I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. As most of the details tend to get 'washed out' by the lights they like to use for their promos. However, I'm unwilling to risk the disappointment on a $20 head morph.
That definitely needs more work. Side profile resembles a bit better than front tho.
I like the most of the models on the site but I don't use any thing older then genesis 2 when it comes to characters. There are only like 4 that have genesis 2 support its a shame.
I was curious if the morphs could be transferred to Genesis 2 or Genesis 3 using GenX2. Maybe transfer each expression as a separate morph?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DAZ3D content can now be imported in Reallusion Character creator 3 dahp 0 26,165 Oct 04, 2018, 23:19 pm
Last Post: dahp
  I found this character, but not sure how to use it. vanteal 3 21,067 Jul 06, 2018, 14:25 pm
Last Post: vanteal
  Kaitana Morph Help 5paceCat 6 20,772 Jan 18, 2017, 12:01 pm
Last Post: 5paceCat