Flesh of the Lotus
Can anyone re-seed Flesh of the Lotus? I've had it at 92% for over a year now, if someone has it then it would be very much appreciated. As an early Johnny Wadd movie, this has historical significance too Wink http://pirateproxy.in/search/flesh%20of%...tus/0/99/0
Uploaded by Beebe85 on 11-17-2009, come on Beebe just reseed for a day.

Many thanks to whoever reseeded this the other day, unfortunately I didn't get it all -- up to 95.8% now. Please reseed for just a little while longer, almost there.
(Jul 06, 2014, 16:29 pm)thedarkpresence Wrote: Uploaded by Beebe85 on 11-17-2009, come on Beebe just reseed for a day.

Many thanks to whoever reseeded this the other day, unfortunately I didn't get it all -- up to 95.8% now. Please reseed for just a little while longer, almost there.

98.9%! Almost there! My friend, whoever you are, thank you so much for reseeding this. I can't believe it's co-incidence that this torrent finally came back to life, so I'll assume you are reading this; please post a reply to this thread and let me know your time zone and what would be a good time for me to finish downloading this, then I will take over seeding it.
99.1%
YES! 100%! Thank you!