Fishin' with Rifftrax reward
you mentioned him more than I did. And I'm sure you'll be okay. You can binge watch the Ducktales reboot series now that it's over.
(Mar 18, 2021, 23:42 pm)RealPaigeWWE Wrote: does anyone have the Snyder cut of this fishing trip ?

Is that the one in which Mike's white shirt is now black, that walleye Bill almost caught has been replaced with Darkseid, and the color is so oversaturated that you'd think it was filmed on the sun?
sounds like you should wait till the next version. It's in black and white.
To quote Being John Malkovich, "gimmicky bastard."
This should be a good one. Thanks JusSonic!
I guess I'm in the minority here, but...  This may be the first completely non-funny offering from Rifftrax for me.  I kept waiting to love it and deeply wanted to, but...  nothing.  I guess they're still hitting it out of the park with amazing consistency and had to swing and miss sometime.  Any one else?
(Apr 04, 2021, 09:28 am)itsizz Wrote: I guess I'm in the minority here, but...  This may be the first completely non-funny offering from Rifftrax for me.  I kept waiting to love it and deeply wanted to, but...  nothing.  I guess they're still hitting it out of the park with amazing consistency and had to swing and miss sometime.  Any one else?

yeah I thought it was pretty weak too, especially since I've mostly been loving all the behind-the-scenes stuff. no harm done though, just a fun little bit of fluff. and it is kinda nice to see them out of the studio and out in the real world

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: 4x Rifftrax.com "HD Medium" Rifftrax Live mp4 files bsg4you 3 6,298 Mar 28, 2023, 09:16 am
Last Post: bsg4you
  REQ : Rifftrax - Beowulf and Rifftrax - Troll 2 greycrayons 2 11,788 Nov 22, 2018, 10:10 am
Last Post: greycrayons