Finding a tracker when DHT is disabled
Dude, you just said most of the same things I did, but still managed to be technically incorrect. Everyone else can read and judge for themselves. I'm going to bow out of this Special Olympics marathon.

Anyways, the thread hijack has gone on way to long. OP got what he came for.
(Jun 08, 2017, 02:06 am)GJ6643KM Wrote: With so many sites being blocked the address may not be correct for you, but the name and the seven digit number will be the same. For both torrents DHT is disabled, so downloading will depend on finding the right tracker. According to utorrent there are both seeds and peers, but the peers are all on 0%. I have seen the same issue with other torrents without DHT, with peers not able to get data from me, and it has taken me many months to seed back.

What I have tried so far is to add trackers - both http and utp - but while they say they are working they don't enable me to connect. Can anyone offer suggestions please?

If no one has the files, the torrent is dead, you can wait for someone with the full files to connect, but it's unlikely that will happen.

If DHT is disable, the torrent is private flagged. In this case, adding trackers won't solve anything, because the original swarm only worked within the original tracker.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Win 7 dying, such a sad day :( 59465 only finds 47 torrents in dht search ID10TError 27 39,280 Feb 15, 2024, 16:12 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Finding pirate movies on non-torrent sites? LadyAnn 15 20,475 Nov 14, 2021, 19:56 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Private tracker w/ ratio enforcement allows VPN but doesn't use passkeys portharlot 1 14,601 Jun 11, 2021, 09:02 am
Last Post: Moe
  Finding torrent clients compatible with one's choice of a VPN (virt private network) SarasotaSlim 12 21,893 Mar 29, 2020, 15:11 pm
Last Post: waregim
  games tracker wwary4 1 13,558 Jan 02, 2019, 12:47 pm
Last Post: contrail