Filter by (not) CAM
Apologies if it's already there and I'm not seeing it; please add a filter option to search, to omit CAMs.
Yes, there are quality ratings, but I've basically never met a CAM that was worth watching to me (everyone has their own wants, needs, limits, etc).
Being able to search, and tick/untick a box "include CAM", would be great. 
To fully implement this feature, I guess a characteristic would need to be made available at upload time, indicating whether something is a CAM. Absent that, I suppose the filter feature could just omit anything that contains "CAM" in the title (understanding that on rare occasions where the real title of something happens to include those letters, we'd miss out).
many thanks,
You can already do this just by adding -cam to the search terms.
Thank you Moe for explaining this, useful info.

I was just mashing random keys on the keyboard to search.
(Feb 12, 2019, 12:50 pm)Moe Wrote: You can already do this just by adding -cam to the search terms.

Thanks! I'd been unaware of the -keyword option. Not quite as solid as if each upload had metadata which could be filtered precisely, but it'll definitely do. cheers!
"title" -can -hdcam -"hd cam"
Don't forget to -TS and the many other gimmicks those low quality spammers scammers use to give a bad reputation to the few good cammers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Machine learning spam comment filter paisano17 3 22,655 Apr 24, 2019, 19:03 pm
Last Post: LZA
  Filter to show only trusted and vips uploads. rtt 10 38,655 Oct 01, 2018, 16:34 pm
Last Post: MattShizzle
  [split] Filter to show only trusted and vips uploads. Tom_Neverwinter 1 15,144 Sep 16, 2017, 01:39 am
Last Post: Sid
  Policy on letting old threads die, not merging not-100%-related threads a year apart cake 1 13,664 Dec 21, 2016, 00:35 am
Last Post: Moe
  Sort by VIP or filter by VIP only flamemedia 2 16,269 Jun 02, 2016, 18:56 pm
Last Post: demonS