FTA Satellite
Does anyone have or know where I can get some information about FTA Satellites. I'm thinking about buying a Sonicview but I don't know how to set it up. And I've heard that some of them don't work anymore so I want to stay away from those. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.
Fist off What the Fuck does FTA stand for?
It stands for Free To Air. It's a way to watch satellite for free. You buy the box and change the firmware and a lot of other stuff. My knowledge on the subject is limited. That's why I asked for help asshole. I know it works cause I've had friend that had it. unfortunately I was on a contract at the time. Anyway, I have moved about 950 miles away from home and I no longer have those guys numbers.
well sorry but when i see FTA i think Federal tax agency.... so bite me not everyone know what you talking about... so FTA satellite... could mean so some people Federal Tax agency Satelite
Enough nonsense. If you can help, help. If you can't, shut the fuck up.
Im Fairly sure FTA, aka Pirating dish is dead, when they switched to 4m decryption. about 3 years ago.

You can search Google for FTA and DSS and find a few forums.

I Miss having 1200 channels And HashHu.com Those were the days... Smile
FTA (Free To Air) in my part of the world means just that. Don't need to hack anything. They want you to tune in. We have a choice here, down near the bottom of the planet. We can either use the satellite system (600mm diameter Ku band dish required) or the land based UHF 800Mhz terrestrial system.
Cheers from downunder