FLYTAMPA eham for xp11 (the one that is famous for does NOT work)
Im looking for the xp11 eham flytampa crack, ive seen the other flytampa crack and that one does not work. It does not load in. Is there somebody who has a flytampa crack version?  flytampa.org/eham.html

Also is there maybe some plugin that i need to install for it to work? I have most of the famous ones, i hope im not the only one...
(Jan 18, 2024, 15:00 pm)cripz Wrote: Im looking for the xp11 eham flytampa crack, ive seen the other flytampa crack and that one does not work. It does not load in. Is there somebody who has a flytampa crack version?  flytampa.org/eham.html

Also is there maybe some plugin that i need to install for it to work? I have most of the famous ones, i hope im not the only one...

Maybe because you didn't configure scenery_packs.ini and then suddenly it doesn't work for you so you create a new thread?
(Jan 19, 2024, 04:20 am)EZdok Wrote:
(Jan 18, 2024, 15:00 pm)cripz Wrote: Im looking for the xp11 eham flytampa crack, ive seen the other flytampa crack and that one does not work. It does not load in. Is there somebody who has a flytampa crack version?  flytampa.org/eham.html

Maybe because you didn't configure scenery_packs.ini and then suddenly it doesn't work for you so you create a new thread?

Nope, it does not work, as i ment before i configured it the right way and it has an error. Many other people have this issue..
(Jan 19, 2024, 07:51 am)cripz Wrote:

Nope, it does not work, as i ment before i configured it the right way and it has an error. Many other people have this issue..
literally never was said that you even configured it, i doubt you configured it that you think you need a plugin for airport to work
(Jan 19, 2024, 08:15 am)EZdok Wrote:
(Jan 19, 2024, 07:51 am)cripz Wrote:

literally never was said that you even configured it, i doubt you configured it that you think you need a plugin for airport to work
I dont wanna argue, lets keep this friendly. I know how this work. Dont think i dont know, i even asked my good mate how the scenery packs ini should look like and he said it was alright. Now if i mind asking you, does it work for you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FlyTampa Las Vegas X-PLANE 11 dray3 6 17,016 Mar 11, 2024, 05:11 am
Last Post: xdxdxdxd
  Flytampa Amsterdam EHAM pangkinglim 27 33,060 Jan 14, 2024, 17:15 pm
Last Post: bloin1993
  FlyTampa - EHAM Amsterdam Airport [XP11 XP12] Coen1996 4 8,137 Oct 30, 2023, 15:14 pm
Last Post: 737guy7sd
  [REQ] FlyTampa Thessaloniki yannisliv 3 11,825 Jun 01, 2022, 14:58 pm
Last Post: AVI_MaBene167
  Flytampa Dubai for X-Plane 11 56kiwi 19 53,208 Apr 22, 2022, 18:09 pm
Last Post: A1egre