EuroComics - en
Hello,

I'm currently seeding the whole lot, BUT I would need some help to get S02 (stuck at 96%) and XYZ (stuck at 64%). Thanks in advance.
Sorry, but I'm updating all EuroComics, the files of the torrents aren't the same anymore Sad
Buck Danny - 04 - The Flying Tigers

Hello everyone, here goes the first scanlation of "Team Pegasus".

Translator & Retexter - Luke Skywalker
Reviewer - Pegase

Critics, suggestions, etc are very welcome. Specially because this is our first one.

We will release more numbers but we are also in other projects (Tif & Tondu, Gil Jourdan, etc), so if anyone could help us, the releases would be faster.

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/13824576...ers_-_1951
Many many thanks - but since no one bothered to keep up the good work, would you mind re-seeding at least Hugo Pratt (Corto Maltese). We would be so very very grateful! :-)
Luke, I wish I could help with the translations or in any other way. I would like to thank you for this laudable endeavor. Thank you so very much. Eagerly looking forward to the updates.
(Nov 18, 2016, 02:05 am)niloy69 Wrote: Luke, I wish I could help with the translations or in any other way. I would like to thank you for this laudable endeavor. Thank you so very much. Eagerly looking forward to the updates.

Unfortunatelly I'd to drop the english translations due to lack of help.

Currently I'm working in translation to spanish, but if you could help, maybe I can do more in english.

What can you help?