Error - The torrent file seems to be broken
ugh.. and there I was trying to fix my broken torrent with my maketorrent-software Tongue lol (gotta love that lingo Big Grin )
Yeah Same problem ....
(Sep 25, 2016, 22:40 pm)Moe Wrote: You'll see the "new torrents" column lighting up again.

It is time to replace the battery in the light MOE
Yes Same here.. other site fine TPB Was error ..

Why??? Confused
yes same problem here
Ahrghh! It's been 24 hours. I think Winston has been killed in Aleppo's bombings; wtf man! What were you doing in Syria? I'm gonna sue Russia in UN. Just wait.
Hi sorry to bother but I am having programs to make update my Torrens on the site.

Server keep giving me error while uploading its Erro - The torrent file seems to be broken. This happens sometimes - please retry your maketorrent-software.

What do i do now?

Since already thank you for your attention

http://xxxhost.me/viewer.php?file=bfk1br...6ss0da.jpg

https://www.thepiratebay.org/user/BDSMforever
Per Spud17 on the first page:

Uploading has been borked for just under an hour so that may have something to do with the error message. Others are getting the error when trying to upload as well. The TPB Admin has been told uploading has gone for a burton and is hopefully working on fixing it. Keep an eye on the status link at the top of any forum page to see when the new torrents column is active again.
Any ETA on this tho?

(Sep 26, 2016, 15:07 pm)BDSMforever Wrote: Hi sorry to bother but I am having programs to make update my Torrens on the site.

Server keep giving me error while uploading its Erro - The torrent file seems to be broken. This happens sometimes - please retry your maketorrent-software.

What do i do now?

You'll need to wait, because it's not working for anyone at the moment.
Do you seriously not know what an ETA is?

It is an estimated time.

i.e. a guess

What the fuck use would that be to you or anyone?

Here is how this this works: I estimate it will be fixed in 17 hours, 37 minutes and 12 seconds.

So...what?

All that means is that it will either be fixed sooner than that, or later than that, or perhaps by some miracle, at exactly that time. The latter of those is by far the least likely.

So, cool, you now have an "ETA". How the fuck does that make you any better off than if you just displayed a little realism and patience?

It will be fixed when it is fixed.

/closing this for now to hopefully forestall any more stupid questions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pirate Bay: Error - Upload error4 rachelstoolbox 185 768,248 Mar 20, 2024, 08:59 am
Last Post: nekrovski
  pirate bay login error AyushSTK 6 1,472 Mar 11, 2024, 14:54 pm
Last Post: Vox
  Pirate Bay: Error - Filename Error Suprbay 144 658,435 Jan 24, 2024, 11:52 am
Last Post: marios1203
  Pirate Bay: 500 Internal Server Error Sid 246 457,273 Jan 22, 2024, 20:35 pm
Last Post: Saturn5
  Error - IMDB ID must be in the format: tt####### Sartre 9 5,917 Dec 25, 2023, 17:36 pm
Last Post: BattleStar27